Made A great Decision💕

"Bebé, yo querer a mierda tú dentro siguiente semana

"Bebé, yo querer a mierda tú dentro siguiente semana." He said in my ear as he pressed me against the wall and held me by my neck.

I stuttered. "I-I don't speak Spanish."

He laughed lowly. "I said. Baby I want to fuck you into next week."

He laughed even harder at the look on my face.

Never before have I heard so many curse words in my life. I silently prayed that I wouldn't be harmed by this man.

"I'm.......I'm saving myself until marriage." I answered nervously.

He licked his lips and leaned down closer to me. "I'm not asking to fuck you. I'm telling you I will fuck you." As the words left his mouth he placed rough sexual kisses down my neck.

******
Luca is a 18 year old church going girl, who's never been to a party, or drunk alcohol or even smoked.

Mikael is a 24 year old owner of the one and only Muerte Gang. Which is a Spanish gang that is the most feared in all of Mexico. He's also a non god believer. They kill almost anyone they feel isn't worthy to breathe. Mikael was raised to be the way he is and his life was passed down from  what every one of his uncles did. You can't change what someone is so used to. And what if they don't want to change?

Luca's patents sent her down to Mexico for a retreat at a camp. What happens when the camp owner owes Mikael and his gang money? He killed the owner right in front of Luca. And if there's one thing he hates it's a bystander/ witness.

His gang kidnaps her.

He wouldn't kill her right? Right?

Who knows.

She could be The Best Worse Thing