MAFIA BOY

Decimus P. O. V.

"Listen to me boy, are you listening at all?!!" My father shouted from across the table

I nodded. "Yeah Yeah Yeah I hear you."

Agitation filled my voice. "Why can't you just have someone else do it? I mean you have nine other kids." I complained.

I have four brothers.

Roman, Dominic, Christian, and Legend.

And six sisters.

Enzo, Maxi, Fabian , Duke, Milan, and Lawson.

We all have Latin names considering were a Latin Mafia Family. The Landrathines.

Maybe you've heard of us.

"Yes but your my favorite." He said proudly smiling.

I sighed. "Why is that?"

"Your my youngest, you've got youth flowing through your veins. Imagine this, 17 year old Decimus Landrathine takes over the Mafia and rules the world, killing off anybody that tries to stop him."

I stared at him like he was on drugs. "As good as that sounds, I'll pass."

He lifted up from his seat coming over and placing his hand on my shoulder. "You know Roman would die for a opportunity like this, any of your brothers would."

My blood boiled, I hate Roman.

"And Mikeal thinks that he's winning because his boys on the streets. Nobody's scared of those punk ass Micana's." He spat.

What I hate more than Roman is the Micana's. Now I hate them with every breath in my body.

"Ya know Icolas lost it at the funeral." I told him watching him laugh taking another seat.

"Over that bitch? One eye bat at her and you'd have her in bed." He praised.

I laughed. "I don't know about that pater (father)."

He smiled at me while lighting his blunt and pouring him some liquor. "Son hoes be on you all the time, it's them eyes I tell you. Me and ya momma were both shocked when you came out with green eyes, all the rest have normal brown or hazel eyes but you......your eyes are intense son. That's how I know your the special out of the bunch, and the ladies they can't resist something special."

I laughed playing with the ring that my father passed down to me that sat on my finger. "Except for one, never met her before but she didn't seem that into me. Maybe it was my attitude or something."

"Where did you meet her?" He asked curiously.

"At the funeral, she was linked arms with Justice. And I know for a fact that Justice is gay so she definitely didn't come with him as a date, they seemed more like family then anything. Almost looked like it too." I whispered the last part to myself.