Loosing your cool

Hello love people I just uploaded the first chapter of The Best Worse Thing so please go and vote, read, and comment thanks alot💕💕💕💕

*******
Trinden P. O. V

I hate hospitals.

More than I hate myself. I hate smell of death you lingering the building. I hate the screams of sadness.

I always avoid hospitals. That's why I made sure to keep Davin and Danny out of harms way just so I won't have to go here.

I finally made it inside and I rushed to the front desk banging my palm down in front of the lady.

"May I help you? " She asked not bothering to look at me.

I nodded my head fast. "Yes yes. Davin and Danny there both 4 and there my daughters."

She nodded as she typed on her computer. "Yes I have them right here, they are in the General Surgery unit."

Surgery?

My heart beat sped up. "Where's the man? A man dropped them off, is he in the waiting room?"

She gave me a confused look. "Sorry ma'am but no one's here with them. A man dropped them both off saying it was a emergency and he left back out right away."

I felt my a deep hotness building up in my chest.

"Left!! You didn't fucking bother to see who he was!!! To get any damn information?" I screamed making her jump.

"I'm sorry that wasn't my jo-"

"You dumb bitch!! Your job is to sign patients in and have there parents put their information! ! Yet you are missing all of that!!"

Someone grabbed me and pulled my back and I prepared myself to cuss the dipshit out until I seen it was Kill.

"Calm down. It's me, the girls are going to be okay." He whispered while pulling me away from the scared lady.

We both flopped down on a chair in the waiting room.

"When did you get here?" I asked staring at my shoes.

"About an hour ago. Whiteboy called me and said it was an emergency. Look I don't think it's safe for you guys to live alon-" I cut him off.

"Can we talk about this later? My babies are in the hospital and your worried about our living situation? We should be glad their even living."

I could feel his eyes on me but he didn't answer.

I could hear two people talking but I didn't bother to look up at them.

"Mommy are you okay?" A little boy asked.

She coughed loudly. "Yes honey I'm fine."

"Is the bad thing coming back?" He asked sounding afraid.

"Sasly yes, but don't worry. We have plenty of the good thing to save it."

"What if we run out of the good thing?" He questioned.

I waited forever for a reply just as the little boy did but nothing came out of her mouth.

I couldn't help but think about my own simular experience.

Flashback.............

"Trinden it's getting late, are you sure you don't wanna go over you neighbors house or something?" The nurse asked concerned.

I shook my head. "No Nurse Winston I'm okay."

Being around the hospital constantly I was familiar with the staff just as they were to me.