I don't care if he yo boy

Trinden P. O. V

I sat on the couch silently as they laughed and smoked.

"Trin." Kill said calling me by my little nickname he gave me.

I looked up and he raised an eyebrow.

"What's wrong baby?" He asked looking like he cared.

I shook my head and looked back down.

This dream had me feeling crazy. I could still feel his lips on me. I could feel his hands roaming my body and I burned inside wishing it was real.

I have to get rid of this. I'll do anything to get rid of this feeling.

I looked up and seen Mario sitting on the couch next to him laughing and smoking talking about the playoffs.

"Mario." I said quietly but loud enough for him to hear.

He turned to look at me. "Wassup."

"Do you have anything to eat?" I asked biting my lip.

I know this is wrong. Hell it even feels wrong but I have to get rid of this.

He gave me a confused look. "Ummm.....Yea we have some tacos my mom made in the oven and some cake in the microwave if you want it."

I laughed and stood up walking over to him and running my hand slowly up his shirt making him look even more shocked and worried.

"I know what I want." I whispered.

"I-Is you good Trinden?" He asked looking between me and Kill.

Kill looked just as confused as he grabbed my hand pulling it off of him. "Yo Trin chill out."

I sat on Mario's lap making him stiffen up. "Are you drunk? Man is she drunk?" He asked looking at Kill.

Kill's whole face changed to a look I've never seen before. "Trinden get up right now."

I laughed playfully. "Why so you can burn me and beat me some more?" I asked.

He laughed looking at his lap which made me and Mario both look at him in fear.

"Trinden I'm not gone tell yo ass again." He warned.

Mario looked up at me. "Trinden I think you should get up."

I smacked my lips. "Why? What you gone do?" I asked catching a attitude.

He got up off the couch and manhandled my arm dragging me towards the front door as he opened it and slammed it behind us. Dragging me further to the car.

I pushed his arm off of me. "What what's your problem?" I asked mad.

"My problem? My problem!! Did you hear yourself in there?"

I shrugged. "What? I'm just a thieving ass hoe bitch anyways. Right?" I said making his jaw clench.

He didn't answer.

"Right!!?" I repeated.

He nodded. "Yep!! Up in there all over him!! You know what you looked like? You looked like a fucking slut!!" He screamed making me smack him.

He stumbled back and looked shocked but then tried to reach for me. I moved back and opened the car door.

"Let's just go home." I mumbled getting back in the car.

********

Kill P. O. V

I feel so disrespected. But I also feel bad for calling her that. Even though she was acting like one.

I only feel disrespected because I was right there when she was touching all on him. Plus she don't even like the man so I don't understand why she did that.

I came out of the bathroom with my towel wrapped around my waste and when she seen my she hurried up and looked away continuing to shuffle through the draws.

"Im gonna go sleep in the guest room." She mumbled grabbing one of my shirts.

I nodded and leaned against the wall. "Is that what you want?"

She shook her head. "I don't know what I want anymore." She said avoiding eye contact.

I walked towards her slowly and wrapped my arm around her waist and held her. "Want me to show you?" I whispered.

She stood there shocked and confused. "I-I." She started stuttering as I leaned down closer toward her.

She didn't stop me as I grabbed her shirt pulling her upper body closer as I kissed her softly. Her lips were plump and soft and the shape of hers fit mine perfectly.

She gasped as I bit her lips making her open her mouth as our kissed became slopp. I wrapped my arms up under her and placed her on the dresser as I started kissing down her neck slowly. She moaned a little as I tried to contain myself from keeping my hands off her body but couldn't.

God why did I ever hurt her?

I picked her up and placed her on the bed and climbed on top of her until I felt her shove me back.

"W-wait." She stuttered breathing heavily as her pink swollen lips quivered.

I put her hand down against the bed and leaned towards her. "It's okay baby. Let me take care of you." I said seductively.

I removed her tank top and grabbed her exposed breast as she gasped when I started licking and sucking on it. She held my head as she leaned against the pillow further.

I moved back and grabbed each side of her thighs and yanked her down and bent down in between her legs.

Okay so I haven't had sex with a woman in a minute but my dick game still hard as fuck.

I pulled off her underwear and shorts and began to spread her legs wider as I played with her clit.

She bit her lips and through her head back. "Ohhhhhhh God." She moaned as I started to lick, suck and eat her pussy. She was so wet and tight for me.

I had her panting and crying out my name as I climbed on top of her. She looked down at my waste and my eyes followed hers as she stared at my dick in fear and admirement.

I started kissing her roughly. She shoved me gently.

"We can't. Kill please." She begged but still kissing me back.

I shoved my dick inside of her without thinking as she cried out in pain.

I looked down in fear. Oh God no!!

I entered her thinking that she has had sex before. Fuck.

She started crying and looking embarrassed and ready for a panic attack.

I moved off of her and wrapped the cover around me to reveal a sheet covered in blood.

She rocked back and forth crying.

"What can I do? I'm sorry I don't know what I can do to-" She cut me off.

"Stop." She begged.

I tried to reach for her but before I could get her she pushed herself over the edge of the bed, fell on the floor and got up and limped to the bathroom. I got up off the bed but just as I made it to her she slammed the door shut and locked it.

I banged on the door lightly. "I'm sorry. Trin I didn't mean to hurt you. I didn't know. Okay?" I asked.

She didn't answer.

I slid on the floor in front of the door. "I'm sorry." I whispered again.