LISTEN AND OBEY💙💙

1 year later........

Trinden P. O. V.

He stared at me while spinning the glass cup in his hand making ice and liquor clasp together.

"Trinden, Trinden, Trinden Trinden." He repeated.

I laughed rolling my eyes. "If I wasn't pissed I'd think that was flattering."

He licked his lips. "We're friends right? I've always considered us friends. I mean your own boss isn't here to say otherwise."

"Boss?" I repeated the word playfully.

"Lover." Cile spoke.

"Husband." Yakima interrupted.

"Either of those are welcomed but boss? I'm no one's boss." I spoke loudly.

He motioned to the girl and boy I brought with me. "I don't remember asking those pieces of shits to speak."

I folded my hands against his smooth wood table. "Watch your damn language, this is business. Strictly business." I repeated.

He scoffed. "Last time you came here for this so called business your two little puppets there offended my people."

I looked over at Cile as he glanced at his arms covered in tattoos.

Cile

Yakima

Yakima

When I took over Icolas introduced me to his whole crew, but it's only two people he trusts with his life

When I took over Icolas introduced me to his whole crew, but it's only two people he trusts with his life. And that's Cile and Yakima. Cile is a hothead, crazy as fuck, gets high all the time, and will kill anybody on sight. Yakima is calm, always relaxed and is a crazy flirt. It almost got her ass beat before too.

Yep by me.

Hix's eyes switched to Yakima. "You know you a pretty lil thing? I'd love to have yo lil ass giving me a private dance."

Kima smiled. "Oh really?" She asked jokingly.

He bit his lip and laughed when he looked at Cile whose jaw clenched.