Holding cell

Hey guys please read Every Breath In My Damn Body  Thanks💛💛💛.

*****

Trinden P. O. V.

I laid against the hard mattress staring out at the bars of the cell.

I didn't do it.

No seriously I didn't do it, if I wanted her dead she'd be dead and that's a promise. But I didn't kill her.

I'm not the only one in prison though, so is Kill, Anthony, and Whiteboy. It's sad that Whiteboy is even here, I mean what could he have possibly done. And Anthony? I have no idea.

"Hey. Hey. Hey. Trinden right?" A female voice whispered from the cell next to me.

I looked over. "Maybe. Maybe not, depends on who's asking."

She chuckled lowly. "Did you do it?"

I laughed rolling my eyes. "Unfortunately out of all the murders I did to, this one wasn't it." I said regretfully wondering if she was the snitching type.

She was white, her brown hair fell shortly over her face. She has a slim body covered in tattoos from the neck all the way to her arms. She resembles someone.

"Go ahead and say it." She said playfully.

I raised an eyebrow. "Say what?"

"That I look like Cile, he's my older brother." She said her voice darkening like she hated the topic.

I got up off the bed and slid against the wall right beside where both of our cells met as she did the same

She reached her small hand threw the cell. "Drintin." She introduced. As I shook her hand she gripped mine firmly, kind of shocking me because I didn't know she was that strong.

"Trin-"

"I know you, they call you and Icolas the Harley and Joker of the new generation." She said dramatically.

I laughed lowly. "That's so cliche."

She looked at me. "Yeah, but it's true."

It was silent a while after that I looked over her questioning if she was gay or not. I know it doesn't matter, I'm cool with others being gay or bi or anything at all. To be honest I was bisexual growing up, until I met Kill then all of those thoughts disappeared.

Drintin

"What did you do?" I asked to make conversation

"What did you do?" I asked to make conversation. It was just after lunch so we had a while until the guards called for lights out.

She smiled. "Nothing you haven't done before."

I raised an eyebrow making her continue.

"I was a hitmen, you could say. I took out every and anybody. Well that was until I got caught." She whispered.