Two sides to every story

Kill P. O. V

It hurts like hell. I was going to be a great father and no matter what she chose to believe I was going to tell her about my seed.

I traumatized her. I knew that for a fact. What she didn't know is that I was going to anger management. Most of the times when I wasn't coming home. And one of the those nights Ebony called me crying saying she'd been beating by an angry client who didn't have the money. I went to pick her up and you know what happened after that.

The last time I'd laid my hands on her was one I just choked her a few months ago. But since I found out I love her. Since I imprinted on her I never touched her after that.

If my father was here he'd kick my ass for beating Trinden like that. He didn't believe in beating women. Just like I don't. Well at least not anymore. I only choked her because she killed my child. But then I seen the look on her face. And her eyes begging me to stop and that she couldn't breathe. I fell backwards and let her go.

I was a monster.

I am a monster.

When the police came Ebony lied and told them there was a drive by and that's how she got shot. We removed Trinden before they could ever find her.

I looked up at my therapist. "I'm going to go find her." I said making my therapist give me a confused look.

"I don't think that's the bes-" I cut her off.

"I love her ."

"You'd never hurt someone you love. Why did you hurt her?" She asked curiously.

I leaned back against the chair. "I always hurt someone before they hurt me."

Silence.

"What are you going to do if you find her?"

I smiled. "I'm going on apologize. I'm going to tell her that I hate her for for killing my child but she is the best thing that ever happened to me. I'm going to tell her what a changed man I am. How I've been going to church and getting closer to God and how I decided I don't want to trap anymore. And leave all the streets behind." I clarified.

She raised an eyebrow. "And what do you think she'll think of you now Clarence."

I shrugged. "I suppose she'll hate me. She'll never want to see me again, she'll say I ruined her life. What I expect the most is for her not to believe me. Of course she wouldn't believe me.  But there's nothing I can do about it if she doesn't. All I can do is pray for her and Ebony the best and start a new life."

"And your brother. What about him?" She asked.

"Tyler? We've talked at my mom's house but he's still distant. I can understand why."

She nodded. "When are you going to visit her?" She questioned.

I smirked. "2 years."

"2 years!!" She repeated shocked. "What if she's married or has kids by then or a boyfriend?"

I shrugged again. "Like I said I'm going to tell her I'm sorry. I'm not looking for a relationship. And I'm waiting that long because I plan on starting my on company. In engineering. It's going to be in Mexico City. They same exact place she is. Not because she's there just because I feel that Mexico needs more businesses like this to help out people there that are less fortunate." I explained.

She smiled. "That's very nice of you."

"I've taken a lot. Why not give back?" I asked making her nod.

Hey guys sorry for the short chapter. This is basically Kill's side of the story. I didn't really want you guys to think he was all that bad. There's always two sides to a story. And he's was basically explaining how he went to anger management for her. So he can control her anger and stop. And how he's gone threw karma and wants to change😊❤❤❤❤👏please keep reading.

What do you think of the new Kill?