Did I really Just?......

Trinden P. O. V

He bit his bottom lip and laughed and the words that left his mouth had me stunned.

"No your good."

I raised an eyebrow. "Good? What do you mean good?" I repeated.

He rolled his eyes. "Trin don't play dumb. After the last time I'm 100% sure you can't handle me."

"Meaning?" I questioned.

He rubbed my waist. "I'm too much of a man for you. I'm too big for you. I'd destroy you and leave you wanting and begging for more." He described in detail.

I leaned closer to his face and rested my elbow on the couch next to his head. "Is that so?"

Mmh he said nodding.

"I think it's the other way around. I'm too much for you."

"What!?" He shouted sounding like I'd lost my mind.

I rubbed my hand up and down his chest. "Wanna know why?"

"Sure." He answered curiously.

"Because I'm soooooo wet for you. When you get inside of me you'll be crying out for the God's because of how tight I am. Instead of me calling you daddy you'll be calling me mama. This pussy will make you fall harder for me. After I'm done you won't be able to think about anyone else. Let alone leave me for them." I spoke making his mouth drop with every word.

He shook his head. "I don't believe you. You practically a virgin. How could you know all of this?"

I shrugged as I grabbed his left hand and watched as his eyes followed my movement. I placed his finger on my clit inside my pants and moaned as I rubbed it around and felt my juices spreading around it.

His eyes widened. "Yooooo Trin you need to calm dat down." He warned.

I moved his hand and put it up to his face as he licked it I bit my lip.

I want him so bad right now.

I gripped his hand and sat up off of him then dragged him towards the bedroom.

"What is you doing?" He said his voice low and husky.

That Kill for you. He's very tempered, can take a joke with certain people, and only talks when he feels like it. But his quiet side.

God😍you don't understand how much it turns me on when he's laid back and calm. And high.

"Stay here." I ordered as I went to grab my purse and came right back.

I straddled him again. "Okay let's play a game."

He frowned and shoot his head. "Nah I dont like games. Plus I don't wanna play one with you cause you wayyy too horny right now. I don't think I can trust you." He replied unsure.

I grabbed him by the neck and pecked him on the lips. "Please." I begged.

He sat there for a moment then sighed. "Fine.........how do you play?"

I smiled widely. "Close your eyes and place your hands over your head." I said making him laugh.

"Hell nah."

I pouted. "But you agreed."

He groaned. "Damn okay." He grumbled as he leaned back against the pillows and placed his arms over his head.

I snuck inside my purse and pulled some handcuffs out.

I quietly placed them on his left hand and tightened it and cuffed the other one to the bars on the bed. And then did the same to his right hand.

As soon as he heard the sounds his eyes snapped open and he growled.

"Fuck!" He shouted as he shook trying to break out of it.

"Can you let me go? Please baby?" He asked when he realized his struggling wasn't working.

I shook my head.

"Dude see this why I'm always mean to yo-" I cut him off by kissing him on his lips passionately.

I pulled back as I watched his eyes roam my body. I lifted his shirt and started planting kisses down his abs and chest.

He bit his lip and closed his eyes. His dimples appeared which only turned me on more.

I started to unbuckle his pants and when I got them off I began rubbing my hand up and down his dick.

Massaging it.

He moaned. "Fuckkk Trin quit teasing mee."

I pulled his boxers off and stared at it in amazement.

Maybe he was right.

Maybe he will destroy me.

"Ugh." He groaned trying to break free again.

I shushed him.

I took off my clothes slowly just to feel the satisfaction of him watching. His body felt so hot and was harder than a rock in his downstairs area.

When I was fully naked I positioned his member directly at my entrance.

"Trin we don't have to- Fuck!!" He moaned out as I sat at little bit on top of him.

I'd never felt anything so painful yet amazing in my entire life. The first time he was on top. But now that I'm on top it means he's wayyy deeper than before.

"Just breathe baby." He comforted once he seen my look of fear.

I have to do this. I can't chicken out.

I handcuffed him and told him I'm too much woman for him. It's too late to turn back now.

I sat directly on it all the way and my heart sped up. "I can't! Oh fuck!!" I cried out leaning down to his face and placing my head in between his neck.

I rocked slowly on his growing member. After a while it all began to feel amazing.

"Babbby fuck yes!!" I moaned grabbing his abs.

"It feels good?" He asked also breathing heavy.

"Y-yes." I stuttered.

I started going crazy and riding him at a faster pace.

He started to.move his hands as if trying to get out. "Fuckkk Trinden let me out of these things."

I grabbed the keys off the table and unlocked them just for him to push me on the bed and climb on top of me.

He started going wild. "Damn you soo tight." He groaned.

I kissed his shoulder and whispered in his ear. "I told you daddy."

He laughed. "Oh so you wanna be cocky huh?" He asked his voice getting darker and deeper.

Before I could reply he started ramming himself into me. Making me cry, moan and scream all at once.

"Please!! Dadddyyyy!! Don't stop!!" I cried.

"Why you crying?"

"Cause it feels so good."

We both came at the same time as he fell on top of me.

All I could think was wow.

I'm stuck with him forever.

Just like he's stuck with me.

Hey guys I really like writing this book but it'd be more better if I would get comments from the readers. Any comment is welcome even if it's criticism💯

Thanks have wonderful day❤❤❤❤👏