Hurts bad

Trinden P. O. V

I told him the story and about how I gave Justice the money and that he left and wouldn't be coming back.

Jaden and Julione listened to the whole story and they all sat down quietly looking at Kill to see what he would do.

"You let my lil brother leave?" He asked calmly.

I nodded as I felt my heart drop and he raised his voice.

"You let my 17 year old brother leave!!"

"Yea because he has dreams and he wants to be-" he cut me off.

"Fuck his dreams!!" He screamed.

I nodded looking down at my feet. "I get it."

"Get what?" He spat.

"You all can live your dream lives and fuck bitches and make money but he can't be what he wants? You say family makes sacrifices but I don't see you making any." As soon as those words left my mouth Jaden and Julione heads snapped up and they looked just as made as Kill.

Kill stepped closer to me. "You don't know what sacrifices I've made." He said so lowly that it scared me.

He sighed and chuckled lowly. "You know what. I have a question for you. Since you care so much about MY brothers future. Do you? I mean you do right?" He asked.

Knowing him I knew this was a trick question and that I have to answer.

"Yea I do care." As soon as the words left my mouth I realized I'd signed a contract to do things I never realized I was getting myself into.

He nodded his head at his brothers and toward me as the both came behind and held me back.

"Jaden go light the fire and stick the stick inside." Kill ordered.

Now it was just Julione holding me back and he was too strong for me to get away.

I watched as the fire pit in the living room lit up and he placed a stick with something I couldn't quite make out inside.

"Since you decided that my brothers future is so important you just gave up yours." He said making me go crazy.

I kicked my legs out as Julione grip got tighter. "What? That wasn't part of the plan!!" I screamed as Kill came up and grabbed me by my face forcing me to look at him.

"I own you. My brother is far away doing something he shouldn't. And you may think that you shouldn't be here but you should. You are stuck with me. Until I get tired of you and decide otherwise."

I realized in that moment that Justice was right. And that no matter how sad I was and how I'd be tortured for the rest of my life. It made me happy to know that if I couldn't live my dream that at least he could.

Kill removed his shirt as he revealed angel wings on his arms and Jaden stood next to him and turned around to reveal them on his back.

And Julione held me with one arm and lifted his sleeve showing me his matching one.

Except it wasn't just wings it was also a women in the middle.

Jaden grabbed the stick out of the fire slowly and walked over handing it to Kill.

Kill smiled. "Ready to be apart of the family?"

I moved my hand and legs fighting to get away as I screamed. "Please no please don't!!"

He stood there as if in a trance.

Kill P. O. V

Flashback........

I was the last one left to go and I was still scared. I mean I'm only 12 who gets this done at twelve.

"Kill!! Come here!!" David shouted.

I didn't move.

"Clarence bring yo ass!!" I knew he wouldn't ask again so I came in.

"Yes father." I said coming into the room to see Nicolas standing shirtless too.

I thought he already went.

"Kill you ready?" He asked taking the stick out of the fire.

I shook my head.

Jaden and Justice laughed. "It doesn't hurt that bad after a few days." Julione said.

I still shook my head as my father repeatedly told me to come over.

"Nicolas hand your brother over." My dad said getting tired of arguing with me.

"Dad maybe he's not read-" My dad cut him off.

"Justice and Jaden did it and their just 10!!" He shouted making Nicolas jump.

Nicolas didn't move so my dad nodded.

"Nicolas either you move him. Or you will have two marks on you." My father warned.

Nicolas looked afraid and sighed as he grabbed me and pulled me towards the table as I fought him and held me down as I screamed in pain.

Trinden P. O. V

"Man! Dude you good?" Jaden asked shaking Kill as he finally came back to reality.

He nodded and took a minute and the moved closer as Julione held me tighter and I felt the burning hot stick touch my skin in the middle of my breast. I guess I was so worried that I didn't notice he pulled up my shirt.

I could here my flesh burning as I screamed loudly.

******

I woke up in the morning and looked in the mirror pulling up my shirt.

My mark hurt badly.

The only thing that is on my mind is that I'm stuck

I'm stuck here FOREVER.