Comfortable?

Trinden P. O. V

I laid on his stomach as he laid on the bed and my legs rested on the wall.

"Have you talked to Tyler?" I asked nervously.

Me and Tyler have been giving each other the silent treatment for weeks now and I bet that he's about had enough of my shit cause I been cussing his ragety one night stands out.

I felt him shake his head.

"He's called but I'm not going to answer the phone." He said sounding like he didn't want to talk about it.

I moved closer to him. "Why?"

He shrugged. "Look Trin I know you don't got no family for real but family doesn't turn on family. I don't care if he didn't agree with what I was doing to you he should never have pointed that gun at me."

I raised an eyebrow. "But doesn't family forgive?" I asked.

He scoffed. "Not in this family."

I left it at that.

*****

Kill P. O. V

I got a call a little while after my baby left.

"What you want nigga?" I asked.

"Damn that's how you answer the phone?" Mario asked on the other side feeling offened.

"Speak."

He laughed. "Look man I just wanted you to know. That the streets are talking."

"About?" I questioned.

"You and Trinden."

"What about me and her?" I asked getting annoyed.

He sighed. "Look you know I'm not the kind to run my mouth. But the streets is saying that Tyler took yo girl and he probably clapping them chee-" I cut him off.

"He ain't clapping shit!! And where the fuck you get this information from!?" I shouted.

"That's just what I heard that's all." He said not wanting to make me.more angry.

I hung up not feeling in the mood to talk anymore.

Trinden P. O. V

On the way home in Kill's car he let me use I got a notification saying that Tyler posted a new picture.

When I opened it I seen it was him with the caption.

Who trynna come chill?

Oh so this nigga wanna play games? Alright

When I walked in the house all I seen was a him and some girl on the couch making out. I assume he didn't hear me come in because he continued.