Fix it

Trinden P. O. V

I couldn't move. I was afraid because I knew that he made his instructions for me get cleaned up very clear but I just couldn't. My body ached.

Each time he hit me felt like he hit everywhere from how much it stung. Thinking of it almost brought me to tears as I winced remembering it.

I heard whispering.

"Man what did you do to her?" Tyler asked sounding worried.

"Taught her to think twice before she acts weak."

"She's not as bad as you think. Maybe if you would've made your rules in detail she would've known to punish Ink." Tyler said.

"She may be close to you but right now your acting weak. You guide with your heart. That's you problem."

"Can you just please do me a favor?" Tyler asked.

Kill groaned. "What do you want?"

"Trinden isn't like other girls. She's been hurt before. I just.....man just please take it easy on her."

"I'm not making any promises." Kill said as Tyler walked away and you heard the door alarm downstairs sound.

I heard footsteps getting closer and suddenly I regained my energy as I work up and backed up scared he would hit me as I raised my hands in defense. "I'm sorry please don't. I'll go get cleaned up I swear."

He sighed and looked down for a second like my words hurt him.

"Shhhhh it's okay I'm just gonna help you." He said as he came up close to me and picked me up bridal style and took me down the hall to the bathroom and set me down on the toilet.

He came back in with clothes and a towel and made the bath.

As he washed me up I winced in pain when he went over my bruises and cuts

"God baby why couldn't you just listen to me?" He asked sadly.

I looked him in the eyes. "Don't worry I won't do it again. I'll never do it again."

He shook his head. "I was too hard on you. I mean do you see your body?" He asked.

I nodded and we sat there silently.

After the bath he helped me put my clothes on and carried me to the guest room where I slept comfortably but bruised.

*****

"You gone handle yo shit today?" Kill asked as I brung my seat belt across and latched it.

I nodded and pressed my forehead against the window.

Today is not a good day. My body is still sore and I couldn't even cover up the bruises.

It's all Ink's fault and believe me when I say that imma make that bitch pay.

"You can't blame anybody but yourself. Everyone has karma to pay. And I've payed mine so why shouldn't you." He said pulling off.

I smacked my lips and I felt his hand smack my thigh and grip it.

"Don't play with me Trinden I am not taking your shit today."

I ignored his words and waited till we  to the trap.

Everyone was silent as I checked everyone's money. Like yesterday everyone had theirs and then I walked to Ink.

"Money." I demanded.

"Fuck you."

I smacked my palm on the table. "Bitch give me my mother fucking money."

She rolled her eyes and handed to me as I counted it. Same amount as yesterday.

I set it down on the table. "You playing me like a God damn fool?" I asked.

She tried to act dumb. "What?"

I laughed and looked down and right before she could see it coming I looked up and punched her right in the eye making her fall to the floor.

"Bitch!! You gone come up in here all big and bad then get yo ass up!!" I screamed stepping closer to her.

She jumped up and smacked me I stumbled back and when she tried to hit me again I dodged it and grabbed her by her cheap weave and knocked her down.

I hit her repeatedly until I seen some dudes run up to try and help her as I crossed over and took the gun off the table aiming it as everyone sat down

"I'm running shit now." I said making everyone look at eachother.