Unfaithful

Hey guys so I have a surprise for yall. This will be the LONGEST CHAPTER I've ever wrote in all my time of writing books. You welcome, hope you guys enjoy😘❤

Oh and I changed Meech's age, he's 16 and Trinden is his older sister not younger.

And the new character for Meech is Ybn Nahmir.

And in this chapter I'll be doing a P. O. V. for Kaya, I'm thinking about writing a book for the story line of Meech and Kaya. Because their not the typical highschoolers. So tell me how you like her P. O. V.💓💓💓

******

Trinden P. O. V.

We didn't break eye contact until I looked down at the table and pretended not to see him. I heard the sound of the seat squishing in the both chair across the table from me making me look up.

He smiled showing me his braces. "Hey Trin, it's been a while."

I rolled my eyes. "Didn't I tell you to stay away from me?" I questioned.

I never get a damn thing I ask for.

5 men came in laughing and joking as they ordered. Icolas snapped his finger and all their heads turned to him.

4 of them walked over as the other kept ordering.

Icolas face turned from a smile to a stone cold frown. You could tell he had no respect or need to show any for the men in front of him. And you can tell they have plenty for him because they came at his beck and call.

"I heard you came up short today." Icolas spoke harshly.

They all looked at each other until they figured out he was talking to the boy in the middle.

He hesitated before he spoke, kind of like he was scared that he would say something to offend him. "I apologize for coming up short it's just.....I decided this isn't the way I want to live. I'm 18 now, and I have other things in mind for what I'd like to do. Not that I have an issue with what you do, I think it's pretty okay. But I-I don't think it's for me." He stuttered.

The three boys looked at him like he'd lost any amount of brain cells he had and even I feared the boys life. Icolas face turned angrier but then he looked over at me. He seemed to be in deep thought before he turned back to the boy.

"Okay, leave. This is a warning, there's no coming back. And if any of you think you can pull some shit like this and not end up somewhere in an alley I swear to God." He threatened.