Chapter 4

After school the next day, Betty went to the bar. After about an hour of just hanging out, Betty was finally back to her normal self. While jughead was playing pool Betty was talking to Toni over the bar. "You okay girl?" Toni asked. "Yeah I am" Betty smiled. A few hours later the doors to the Whyte Wyrm opened and in stormed a very angry Alice Cooper. All eyes were on her. "Mom?!" Betty said suddenly feeling sick. " Elizabeth Cooper! How dare you! I suddenly find out you have a piece of Southside Serpent trash as a boyfriend, and your hanging around in a bar but then I find out you missed school as well!" Alice screamed. Betty didn't say anything just glued to her spot. "Hey lady! Don't come in here and yell at Betty!" FP said as he and jug came to stand next to Betty. "How long Elizabeth, how long have you been seeing him?" Alice said pointing at jughead. "Almost a year" she whispered. "How dare you! Why would you go behind my back like this!?" Alice yelled. "BECAUSE MAYBE YOU AND DAD GO BEHIND MINE!" Betty snapped, taking everyone by surprise. "Well maybe you should live here instead because you aren't welcome at home anymore!" Alice said before storming outside. "W...what? Mom?" Betty said following her. Once outside Alice began to take out boxes from her car and put them on the floor. "Theres your stuff, if I've forgotten anything I'll give it to Archie" she said before driving off. Betty grabbed a box and went back into the bar where everyone was waiting for her. At that moment she finally realised she had no where to go and her stomach turned and she doubled over and threw up over her clothes. "Oh god" Jug said, running over and taking her upstairs to clean her up. He put her in the bath and went back down to retrieve the rest of her stuff. Him and the serpents all had a discussion about what a bitch Alice Cooper was and how Betty was welcome to stay with jughead. All of a sudden Betty emerged dressed in a onesie and she made her way over to Jug. "I have no where to go" she said. He pulled her closer to him and said "you're staying here baby, with me". "Are you sure?" She asked. "Of course, I love you" he said. "I love you too" she said. After saying bye to the serpents the couple took her boxes upstairs and she started to unpack her stuff before collapsing onto the bed in exhaustion. "Betts you Awake?" Jug asked. "Yeah" she replied. They got under the covers and jug put an arm around her while she rested her head on his chest. "It will be okay you know? I'll make sure of it" Jug said into her hair. "Thank you juggie" she said before they drifted off into a deep sleep.