Chapter 92

On the fourth day of their honeymoon jughead decided to venture out while Betty was still sleeping to find somewhere he could take her on a date that night. After about 10 minutes of walking he found a small Italian restaurant, walking in he was greeted by a large Italian man. "Hello there! Welcome to Mario's!" He greeted cheerfully. "Hi" jughead smiled. "Would you like a table?" The man asked. "No thank you, I want to bring my wife here for dinner tonight" Jug said. "Ah! Young love! I'll save you a table don't worry what time" The man beamed. "Thank you so much!" Jug said and walked out.

"Wake up gorgeous" Jug said as he lay down next to Betty on the bed and stroked her hair from her face. "Mmm what time is it" she said sleepily. "10am" he said. "I'm tired" she mumbled, pulling the covers over her. "Hey! I want to see my beautiful wife!" Jug chuckled at her and pulled the covers down and kissed her lips. "Morning" She said. "Wow you are very cheery today" he teased and kissed her again. "I'm just tired" she smiled. "Someone kept me awake most of the night" she smirked. "I didn't hear you complaining" he said. "In fact I remember you saying my name over and ov~" he teased but was cut off by Betty placing her hand over his mouth. "Okay I get it" she blushed causing him to laugh even harder. "Can we have a lazy day today?" He asked. "My injuries are really hurting me today" she sighed. "I feel like I've been hit with a truck" she whined. "Of course we can baby" he said looking at her with concern. "Does it hurt bad?" He asked. "Not that bad" she reassured. "Okay But I do have plans for tonight but we can do nothing until then" he said and pulled her into a hug.

"Juggie! Are you making coffee?" She shouted from the balcony where she was reading a book when she heard Jug in their small kitchen. "Yeah, do you want one?" He called back. "I can I have tea please" she asked. "Of course" he said. When he was done he handed it to her and pulled onto his lap where he drank his own coffee. "What are you reading?" He asked. "That poetry book you gave me" she smiled. "What shall we do for lunch?" He asked causing her to giggle. "What?" He asked. "We had breakfast a half hour ago how are you thinking about lunch?" She asked. "Baby. I'm always thinking about lunch" he said and she burst out laughing. "I love the sound of your laugh" he smiled looking at her. "And I love you" she said. "I love you to the moon and back" he said.

"Are you going to tell me where we're going" Betty asked as they were walking hand in hand down the street. "We're going on a date" he smiled. When he lead her into Mario's, the Waiter from earlier came up to them. "Welcome back" he smiled at jughead. "I'm Antonio. You just be his lovely wife" he said extending his hand to Betty. "Hi I'm Betty" she said. "I'm jughead" Jug said, realising he didn't introduce himself earlier. "I saved you a table by the window" Antonio said and lead him over to their table that had candles and a rose. "Give her that rose" Antonio whispered to jughead and giving him menus. "Thank you" jug smiled.  After they were seated jughead handed Betty the rose. "For you m'lady" he beamed. "Juggie! You're so sweet" she smiled. They looked through the menu and then Antonio came over and took their orders. "What can I get my new favourite customers?" He grinned. "I'll have the pasta please" Betty said. "I'll have the meat pizza please" Jug smiled. They talked and stole kisses while waiting for their food and when it came they praised the food and shared bites. When it came to leave jughead Payed the bill and left a big tip for Antonio. Antonio hugged them. "Thank you! Are you here on Holiday?" He asked the couple. "Our honey moon" Betty smiled taking jugheads hand. "Ah! Young love. When do you go home?" He asked. "5 days" Jug said. "Well please come back before you leave, on the house" Antonio said. "You don't have to do that" Betty said. "I've seen many people come in here and you two have got something special. Very special, reminds me of me and my late wife" he said with a sad smile. "We'll be back" Jug said and after their goodbyes left the restaurant. "I love you mr Jones" Betty said as they walked back. "I love you too Mrs Jones."