Chapter 52

When Betty woke up the next day jughead wasn't there, this instantly sent her into panic as he'd been with her constantly since the fire. She ran down to the bar and when she spotted him with fangs she jumped into his arms, taking him by surprise. "Woah, Betts. Are you okay?" Jug asked as he wrapped his arms around her. "You weren't there" she said into his shoulder. "Oh baby I'm sorry, I love you and you're safe okay?" He said as he kissed her head, she nodded "I love you too". "Well now you're up what do you want to do today?" He asked her. "I don't know" she shrugged. "Well come on let's get you dressed for the day, and then we can decide Okay?" He said and kissed her cheek.

Jug sat on the bed as she brushed her hair in the mirror. "What are you Staring at?" She asked, looking at him through the mirror. "You. You're breathtakingly beautiful betts" he stated. Betty smiled at him and then moved over to where he was sitting on the bed and straddled him. "Mmm, I love you" She Moaned into his mouth. "I love you more" she said. After some making out they were finally ready for the day. "Can we go shopping?" She asked. "Shopping?". "Yeah I want to feel normal and I haven't been shopping in forever" she said flashing her puppy dog eyes at him and instantly he gave in.

"So which shop first?" He asked her as they were walking around the shops. "Erm the book store? I read all of your books and I need more". "The book store it is then baby" he said and followed her into the store. He had a smile on his face the whole time watching her flitter through the aisles and holding piles of books. He helped her hold some and as she went to the check out he noticed something outside. "Babe, I'll meet you Outside okay?" He said. "Okay" she smiled. Outside there was a cart and a man selling fresh flowers that jug knew Betty would love he brought her some pink roses and Waited outside for her. When she came out he wrapped his arm Around her waist from behind and held the flowers out for her. "For you m'lady" he smiled and she giggled and kissed him. "Thank you juggie, they're lovely" she said. "You're welcome" he said and took her bag in her hand and carried it for her. "So shall we get some lunch?" She asked. "I thought you'd never ask" he said and she burst out laughing.

When they returned from shopping they said hello to the serpents and then went to the apartment. Betty put all her shopping away and then joined Jug on the balcony. "Hey gorgeous" he said and wrapped an arm around her shoulder. "Thank you for today juggie, it was lovely" she said resting her head on his shoulder. "Anything for my girl" he said and kissed the top of her head.