Chapter 65

"Betty!" Jug Called from the bed. "Yeah?" She said as she came back into the bedroom. "Come and cuddle with me" he said and stretched his arms out for her. She laughed at his mock pouty face and jumped into bed next to him where he wrapped her up in his arms. "Jug?" She said, breaking the comfortable silence. "Yes baby?". "Erm.. my therapist said she's going away for three weeks and won't be able to see me until then and I'm scared about what's going to happen". Jug sat up, he knew she was getting stressed with the wedding being closer and he didn't want her to feel like she had no one to talk to. "Betts. You can always talk to me okay? I need you to know even if it's about me, while your therapy isn't here i am" he said as he held her face in his hands and planted a firm kiss on her lips. "Okay, thank you juggie" she said and he pulled her back into his arms.

Betty decided to stay in the apartment that day while jughead did work in the bar. She had made a folder with all the wedding stuff and planning and was going through any last minute plans. After a phone call with Kevin, face time with Veronica to go over wedding details and a bath she decided to go down to the bar to have lunch with the serpents. "Betts!" Jug said when she got down the stairs and he pulled her into a hug. "I'm hungry" she smiled and he laughed. "Well come on then princess, let's get you some lunch" he said and sat her down at the table. When all the serpents were sat down to eat Toni said "so Betty, Veronica called me about your bachelorette party!". "What?" Betty asked, stopping eating. "Your bachelorette party! You know before you get married!" Toni said excitedly. Betty paled, she didn't want a big fuss and she knew Veronica would make one, and if she was trying to keep calm without her therapist she knew this wasn't going to help. "I'm not having one" Betty stated. "What? Why not? Veronica's already planned one!" Fangs said in excitement. Jug turned to look at Betty and saw how uncomfortable she looked. "I.. I need to go to the bathroom" Betty said and excused herself. Jug followed after her. He found her leaning against the wall in the girls toilet trying to control her breathing, he rushed over and placed his hands on her shoulders trying to calm her down. "Breath baby, you're okay" he said. "Jug, I don't think I can have a party" she said shakily. "Well do you want one?" He asked. "I mean yeah, but I don't want a big deal and I want as little stress as possible" she sighed. "Okay betts, that's what you'll have I'll make sure to speak to both Kevin and Veronica and make sure it's exactly how you want it and Toni and fangs will be there to keep you calm" he said, and hugged her to his chest. "Okay" she breathed. After a little while she pulled back and kissed his lips softly. "You good honey?" He asked and she nodded. "I love you juggie" she said. "I love you too betts".

{next chapter! Drama at the bachelorette party!💗}