Chapter 13

Once they got home from the hospital jughead helped Betty upstairs and into the bathroom to have a shower. "Juggie can you stay?" She asked him. "Of course" Jug said and he helped her to get undressed, afterwards shedding his own clothes. They got into the shower and jughead was carefully washing Betty clean, making sure not to hurt her more. They dried and he helped her into some pyjamas before leading her into the bedroom where the both snuggled up under the covers. "Okay so I know it ended up with me like almost dying but I do really want to learn how to ride your motorcycle" Betty announced. Jughead chuckled. "When you're better I'm sure we can try again" Jug said and pulled her closer. After a while of just enjoying each other's company, Jug asked "are you okay? Do you need anything?". "I'm hungry, please can we go and get some food?" She asked and he nodded. He helped her out of bed and held up her dressing gown so she could step into it before they made their way downstairs hand in hand. Betty was greeted by the serpents all hugging her and asking how she was. Eventually jug had sat her down in a booth and handed her a plate with a sandwich on. "Toni please may I have some water?" Betty called out to Toni who was behind the bar. "Of course" Toni said and handed the glass to Sweetpea who was quick to bring it over to a grateful betty. Suddenly FP appeared at the table holding up the bag of medication that the doctor had given her and reminded her to take one at every meal. "Here you go mini coop" FP said handing her the pill and she swallowed it. Once Betty was settled everyone left the couple alone to eat their food. Jug had finished first and Betty moved her hand down to Hold his, while her other hand held her sandwich, jug gave an assuring squeeze in return. After food jughead stood up to clean their plates and when he came back her found Betty asleep on the booth. He hushed the bar and gently picked her up and took her upstairs and tucked her into bed after gently kissing her soft lips.