Chapter 50

"Baby?" Jug asked as they were eating breakfast. "Yeah?" She replied. "I want to take you somewhere today, will you let me?" He asked. She nodded. She'd been through hell and jug hated watching her suffer, she'd been in therapy for almost two weeks now and he can tell that ever so slowly he was getting his girlfriend back, so he wanted to take her kind off everything just for a while.

About an hour later they were in the car park of the wyrm and about to get onto his bike. "So where are we going?" She asked as she straddled the bike and wrapped her arms around him. "It's a surprise" he smirked and kissed her head before kicking the bike to start and driving off. They passed the sign for riverdale and soon enough he pulled up to a deserted beach. "How did you find this place... it's beautiful" she smiled, taking it all in. "Fangs recommended it" he said as he helped her off the bike.

They spent the rest of the day being a normal couple; sunbathing, playing in the sea and having lunch. "Thank you for bringing me here juggie" she said as she was tucked up into his side after lunch. "You're welcome betts, I'm glad to see a smile on your face" he admitted and she Leant up to kiss him, he deepened the kiss and rolled her over so he was on top of her. "You know" She panted. "There's nobody else here but us". He smirked down at her before kissing her hard; let's just say they spent the rest of the afternoon very passionately.

By the time they arrived back at the bar, the serpents were starting dinner. "Hey guys!" Sweetpea said when they noticed the couple walk in hand in hand. "Hey" "hi everyone" they greeted before taking a seat at the table. "I'm not really hungry" Betty announced when jug handed her a plate. "Babe, you've hardly been eating. Can you try and eat a little bit for me?" Jug said, concerned that she wasn't looking after herself properly. "Okay" she said with a small smile which he returned and kissed her cheek. The rest of the evening was spent sharing stories with the other serpents and Betty finally felt like she was getting better.

"Jug!" Betty called when they were back in the apartment that night. She was sat on the bed in her pyjamas. "What?! Are you okay?!" He said as he ran into the room. "Oh I'm fine" she said sensing his panic. He breathed in relief before leaning against the door with a tilt of his head and a grin on his face. "Was that it? Or did you actually want something?" He teased. She looked up at him, with a cheeky smile and said "I want a round two of what we started on the beach". He didn't have to be told twice and was kissing her quickly. She giggled but her giggles were soon replaced with Moans of pleasure.

{leave ideas and prompts!💗}