Chapter 15

The next few days passed Quickly, Betty was recovering slowly but she was recovering none the less. One day Betty was sat up on the bar reading one of jugs books while he played pool with fangs and Sweetpea. "Betty! There you are!" FP said, strolling into the bar and Over to Betty. "Hey FP!" Betty greeted. "The school just rang me" FP started, grabbing the attention of Jug who moved over to them. "The school?" Betty said, closing her book. Jug wrapped his arm around her waist from where she was sitting on the bar and he gave her a reassuring squeeze. "They said you can go back tomorrow and assured me there would be no trouble" FP finished. "Oh" Betty said. "Betts you have to go back at some point, it will be okay" Jug said. "Yeah you're right okay I'll go back tomorrow" she said and jug kissed her softly.

The next morning Veronica arrived at the wyrm to pick up Betty for school. "Bye juggie" she said as she wrapped her arms around him. "You sure you're okay?" He asked and she nodded and kissed him. "I'll call you if I'm not" she said and skipped out the door with Veronica. For the rest of the day the serpents were a bit on edge waiting to hear from Betty and worrying about if she was okay but their Doubts were soon crushed when she and Kevin strolled into the bar at 3:30, linked arms and laughing. "Juggie!" Betty said and ran into his arms and he picked her up, spinning her around. "Hey gorgeous how was school?" He asked after putting her down and pulling her in for a kiss. "It was good, I missed you though" she said. "I missed you more" he said kissing her again. After saying hello to everyone else betty and Kevin made their way up to the apartment to hang out. "She seems happy" fangs Said. "Yeah I think she is" Jug said, smiling

A few hours later the serpents were hanging around the bar when they were interrupted by Betty in her cheerleading outfit (she was allowed back on the team) and Kevin was chasing her and she was shrieking with laughter. "Elizabeth Cooper you did not just do that!" Kevin said trying to grab her. "Ahh! Juggie help me!" She giggled and ran through the serpents, away from Kevin. The serpents couldn't keep the smiles off their faces; her laughter was infectious. Suddenly Kevin grabbed Betty by the waist and dragged her back and she was giggling uncontrollably. "Elizabeth, apologise!" Kevin joked. "What did she do?" Jug said, finding this side of Betty amusing. " she messaged a boy for me" Kevin said, and Betty laughed even more. "Okay..." jughead said not understanding. "Why is that bad?" He asked. "Because she said I liked parading around naked and asked if he would be into that!" Kevin said. Betty managed to wriggle from Kevin's grasp and jumped onto jugs back. "Sorry Kev! Love you really" she smirked. "Elizabeth Cooper I would so tickle you til couldn't breathe but you're still injured so it will have to wait" Kevin said grinning. "Okay well I have to go I'll see you tomorrow Betty" Kevin said as he waved and left. Betty Jumped off jugheads back. "So You're ticklish?" Jug smirked. "Erm no" Betty said as she stepped back. "Hmm when you're fully recovered I'm so testing that out" Jug laughed. "Whatever! Can I have cake before dinner?" She grinned and ran towards the buffet.