Chapter 22

Betty was fed up, she still couldn't do anything with her injuries. One day the bar was relatively empty and jug had gone outside to check all the serpents bikes. Betty saw this as her chance to do things by herself. Very slowly she sat herself up and walked carefully to the bathroom. She finished up and she realised how much pain she was actually in, she really didn't think this through she thought. She made her way back into the bar but suddenly all the pain rushed to her head and she fell over. She could feel herself falling but she couldn't do anything about it. She shuffled over to the wall and sat up against it. Toni had chose this moment to go to the bathroom and saw Betty outside slumped against the wall. "Betty? Are you okay? What happened?" Toni stressed. "Can you get Jug please" Betty said, through gritted teeth. A minute later jughead burst through the bar and rushed over to Betty and quickly helped her up and sat her back on the stage. "Babe! What were you doing?!" He asked. "Going to the bathroom" she said. "Betts, you know you need to tell someone to help you" he said, kissing her head. "Well I've learnt my lesson now" she said, rolling her eyes. "Juggie?" She asked after a moment. "Yeah?". "When I'm better can we go down to the quarry that you always talk about?" She asked him. "Of course we can" Jug smiled.

At lunchtime all the Serpents were sat down at the table eating and making conversation. Betty's phone started to ring. She answered and when it was done she was smiling. "I have a hospital appointment in a weeks time because they think I'll be healed by then" she said, excitement evident in her voice. "That's great mini coop!" FP said, the others agreeing. They ate lunch and after Betty settled in a booth and continued to make her way through jugheads pile of books. The bar doors opened and Kevin walked in. "KEV!" Betty yelled and beamed at him, slowly she made her way to him and he carefully pulled her into a hug. "what are you doing here?" She Questioned. "I've missed you" Kevin said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. "I've missed you too! Oh! Will you come to my hospital appointment with me next week?" She asked him. "Of course I will" Kevin said and helped her back into a booth. They spent the rest of the day talking. Jughead joined them and his heart was bursting at the sight of his girlfriend with a smile on her face and he decided that the one thing in the world he wants to do more than anything is to keep that smile on her face.

{ hey guys! Please leave suggestions of what you want to see! I need more ideas💗 thank you for all your support!💗}