Chapter 7

When they pulled up to the Whyte Wyrm all three of them go out and went inside. All the serpents were waiting to see what was going on and why betty was coming home early. Betty just sat on the stage and didn't say anything. Toni, fangs and Sweetpea were confused and worried to they made their own group chat to inform jughead and FP.

Toni: you guys should head back. Betty asked Sweetpea to pick her up and she came back crying and now she's just sat not saying anything.
Jug: why?! What happened?!
Sweetpea: I don't know she didn't say anything
FP: I'll come now.
Jug: I'm on my way back anyways be there soon!

While all this was going on Betty got an email from the principle:

Dear Elizabeth Cooper,
Your position on the blue and gold has been removed. Some of the students don't feel comfortable with your presence on the school newspaper and I feel it's best if you are taken from the newspaper staff. You can collect your belongings tomorrow.
Sincerely principle Weatherbee.

"Great. This day just gets better and better" Betty whispered to herself. Betty made her way to the bar, Went behind and grabbed the first bottle of alcohol she could get her hands on and went back to the stage and starting drinking. "Betty, you don't drink" fangs said as everyone watched concerned. "Well I do now!" She snapped back and took everyone by surprise. FP entered and his eyes were immediately drawn to Betty drinking from a bottle while crying. "Hey darling" he said as he crouched in front of her. "What's happened?" He asked, gently. Betty didn't say anything she Just took another sip from the bottle. Suddenly the doors to the bar swung open and jughead ran in, freezing when he saw his girlfriend. "Who let her drink?!" He asked looking around. "She grabbed it herself" Sweetpea said. "Darling, can you tell us what happened?" FP said again. "Well..." She slurred. "Everyone thinks I'm a slut" she said as she handed FP the notes that were put on her locker and in her bag. "Then I got kicked off the cheerleading team because I'm too 'psycho' and then they fired me from the school paper" she said, stumbling over her words. "Oh Baby" jughead sighed. "I'm so sorry but come on let's get you some water" he said reaching for her. "No" she said and stumbles backwards Almost losing her balance. At that moment Archie and Veronica made their way into the bar along with Kevin. "B? Are you okay?" Veronica asked. Betty suddenly burst into laughter and confused everyone. "Oh look here's my heroes! The people who didn't even defend me when I was being ripped apart by Cheryl blossom of all people!" She yelled, moving toward them and shaking her bottle in her hand. "Betty Cheryl was out of line but it's not their fault" Kevin said pointing to Veronica and Archie. "Your right! I should go and give her a piece of my mind!" Betty yelled and tried to move towards the door before jughead grabbed her arm and she fell into him and he picked her up. "No you don't, come on let's get you sobered up and into bed" he said while taking her upstairs. "No!" She screamed and wiggled her way out his arms and ran towards to the door just to be stopped by some serpents. "Okay come on" FP said and helped her up the stairs with jug. "I'll bring up come aspirin for her head" Toni shouted up after them. Eventually jughead had gotten Betty sober and into bed where she instantly fell asleep.