Chapter 45

"BETTY?!" Jug yelled. "What the hell happened?!" FP demanded as he held Hal up by his collar. "She.. she fell into the candle and... and it fell and she was trapped" Hal stuttered. "Fell? Why would she have fell?" Veronica asked knowing something was off. "She pushes her! She pushed her while they were arguing! We got out but Betty and chic were trapped!" Polly cried pointing at Alice. "YOU WHAT!?" Jug screamed, fear pulsing through him. "Jug calm down we need to focus on Betty" fangs said coming up next to him.

One of the serpents called an ambulance, the fire crew and the police and while Alice was taken in the back of the sheriffs car the others stood helplessly as they waited for the fire Crew.

Inside Betty and chic were screaming for help. "HELP US PLEASE!" She sobbed. "I'll get us out Betts" chic said as he looked around for anything to help them escape. "I can't see anymore!" Betty said as the smoke was started to become thick and black. " here hold onto me!" Chic said as he held her close. "HELP!" She screamed again. "I can't breathe... why didn't they help ... where are they?!" Betty cried. "Betty! I need you to stay calm" chic pleaded as he also began to lose hope. "I'm scared" she whispered. "Me too" chic sighed. All Betty could think about it how she should be at her party with her friends and jughead.... jughead she never got to say goodbye, she never said she loved him when she left. She started to break down and couldn't control the sobs that escaped her; suddenly the flames got bigger and more intense....

The fire crew has just showed up and as they were about to enter the house the flames burst out the windows and everyone watched shocked and scared as the house blew up fire engulfing the whole house, the upstairs falling through to the downstairs. It all happened in slow motion. Jughead and everyone screamed, Where was Betty and chic. They couldn't head their cries or pleas for help anymore, she couldn't be gone.... she couldn't be dead....

{thanks for 11k reads!💗 leave comments and ideas! I'll post again later❤️}