Chapter 94

When they got back from swimming they showered and changed into some comfy clothes before ordering room service. They ate at the table on the balcony; jughead had a burger and fries and Betty had a chicken salad. "God this burger is amazing! Not as good as pops but still good" he said and Betty laughed at him. Half way through their meal Betty's tummy started hurting, so she stopped eating and pushed the salad around on her plate. "Betts?" Jug said breaking her out of her thoughts. "Are you okay?" He asked concerned. "Yeah, I'm not hungry. I have a stomach ache" she sighed. "Oh baby. Do you want some tea or something?" He asked. "Yes please" she replied. "Why don't I run you a bath,That normally makes you feel better" he smiled and kissed her cheek before standing up and heading to the bathroom. He ran her a bath and put the kettle on. When he came back to the balcony he found Betty clearing up their plates. "Betts let me get that" he said, taking the plates from her hands. "You go and relax in the bath okay?" He said. "Thank you" she smiled gratefully and kissed him softly.

Betty got in the bath after putting in a bath bomb and sighed contently, already feeling slightly better. After a few minutes jughead knocked on the door and then came in and crouched in front of the bath. "Your teas done" he said and she sat up and carefully took the cup and took a sip. "What did I do to deserve you?" She sighed and kissed his cheek. "I ask myself everyday" he grinned. She handed him back the tea and he left her to relax for longer. When she had washed her hair and finally finished in the bath she got dried and put on the white fluffy hotel robe. "Hey you" Jughead smiled when she joined him on the bed where he was on his laptop. "What are you doing?" She asked. "Just checking some emails, and sending them over to my dad to manage while we're away" he said, throwing an arm around her. "You feeling okay?" He asked looking down at her; this was his favourite her, he loved all versions of her but he loved when she was bare faced and natural: she was stunning. "Yeah I feel better now thank you, I think it was the food and I probably swallowed a lot more pool water than I should've" She giggled. "Well as long as you are okay gorgeous" he smiled and kissed the top of her drying hair. "So Mrs Jones. What shall we do on this fine evening?" He said in a mock posh voice. "Cuddles and Netflix?" She grinned looking up at him. "Sounds perfect" he smiled.

Halfway through binging stranger things Betty looked over and saw jughead had fallen asleep. It was only 8pm and she knew if he continued to sleep then he wouldn't be able to sleep later. She was still in her robe and she giggled quietly  to herself before straddling him. Jughead awoke to the sudden weight on him. "What?betts?" He asked groggily and his sleepy voice made her heart melt. "What are you doing?" He smirked at her. "Sitting on you" she stated. "I can see that gorgeous. Is there any reason why?" He asked amused. "Because you were sleeping" she smiled. "So you decided to wake me up?" He laughed. "Yes I did" she giggled. "God I love you" he beamed. "I love you too" she smiled and bent down to kiss her.

After watching Netflix for a while longer jughead went to get ready for bed. When he returned from the bathroom Betty was scrolling through her phone, still in her robe. She smiled and put her phone down when he came in the room, only in his boxers. "Don't you want to put your pyjamas on?" He asked as he stood on the end of the bed. "Nope" she shook her head. "Why?" He asked curiously. "I want something else" she whispered. "What?" He asked, his mouth going dry. "You" she whispered and untied the robe, leaving her open to him, naked and beautiful. "Holy shit" he breathed and hurriedly pounced on her kissing everywhere he could. "I'm glad you didn't put your pyjamas on" he smirked.