Chapter 58

"I don't want this wedding?" She said. "What?" Jug asked looking hurt. "No! No no no that came out wrong! I want to get married I just don't want this big fancy thing" she hurried to reassure him and he breathed a sigh of relief. "Babe, you almost gave me a heart attack" he said and she apologised. He stood up and picked her up so he was now sitting in the seat and she was on his lap. "What do you want then?" He asked. "Well I only want to serpents and then my close friends and Polly and the twins and I was thinking we could have to wedding here, in the bar" she said. "We can make it all nice and pretty and I don't want a big fancy dress or anything I was a simple dress and a low-key wedding" she added. Jug just smiled down at her, that all he ever wanted but for her sake he was willing to do a big wedding "honey, that honestly sounded perfect, I would be Happy with me and you behind pops but seriously you described the perfect wedding" he said and she tilted her head up to look at him "really you want that?" She asked curiously and he nodded "yes betts, all I care about is I'm marrying you" he said and kissed her to make sure she knew he was being serious. "God I love you" she said and nestled into his chest "I love you too" he said.

After Betty's little freak, the couple went back to the apartment and moved the wedding stuff Veronica had brought into a drawer so Betty didn't get anymore stressed and after jughead had helped Betty with tidying the apartment they settled into the couch with a take out pizza and a big fluffy blanket. "Betts? Can I ask you something?" He said. "Always" She said and turned to face him. "You said earlier that you wanted Polly and the twins but what about your dad... I mean hal?" He said and grabbed her hands so she couldn't curl them up. "I know your mom is out of the picture I was just wandering" he said and she gave him a sad smile to indicate it was okay that he asked. "Well i did think about it but honestly after everything I just want people who I feel comfortable and make me happy and he doesn't make me feel any of those things right now" she said. "I understand baby" he said. "Oh actually I needed to speak to your dad, I'll speak to him at breakfast" she said and he nodded.

The next morning during breakfast with the serpents Betty spoke up and said "erm FP?". "Yeah darling?" He answered. "I want to ask you something but feel free to say no" she said and all the serpents turned to look at her. "I.. I was wandering after everything with my dad... Hal... I was wandering if you would give me away?" She asked and everyone's heart in the room broke for their very favourite blonde; she'd been through so much and basically lost her family in the process. FP stood up and came over to where she was sitting and pulled her into a hug. "I'd be honoured sunshine" he said wiping his own tears. "Really?" She asked astonished. "Of course!" He grinned. When they started to clear up from breakfast Betty turned to jug and said "is that okay? Your dad giving me away?". "Baby. Of course it is" he smiled and kissed her softly before taking her plate for her; always the gentleman.

Upstairs in the apartment jughead was sat reading a book in bed when Betty came in, in nothing but a silky robe. "What are you doing there gorgeous?" He asked when he looked up at her. "Giving you an early wedding present" she said and gave him a sly, seductive smile. She untied the robe and let it fell to the floor, leaving her in nothing but a deep red lingerie set; jugheads jaw dropped. "I can't even put into words how beautiful you look right now" he said and she crawled over to him and started to pull off his clothes. "Now time for your gift" she said and he flipped her over on the bed causing her to giggle but soon they were replaced with sounds of pleasure.

{leave ideas and prompts!💗}