Chapter 86

After they had dinner everyone gathered around to watch the bride and grooms first dance. Then everyone started dancing and the party began, Betty was talking with her friends while jughead was making his way around talking to everyone. He spotted Betty sat at a table by herself, so he went over. "Hey baby" he said and kissed her softly. "Hi juggie" she smiled. "You okay? What are you doing by yourself?" He asked and wrapped his arm around her. "Just resting" She said and leant her head on his shoulder. "Are you in any pain?" He asked. "Not a lot it's just a lot to be walking this much" she sighed. "I'm so proud of you gorgeous" he said and she beamed up at him. Their moment was soon interrupted by the twins running over to them. "Auntie Betty!" Dag said and crawled onto her lap while June held her arms out for jughead to take her. "Hey guys" Betty smiled. "Cake!" Dag said with a gummy smile. "You want cake?" Betty giggled and the twins nodded enthusiastically. "Uncle...j.jug..juggie!" June said pulling on his tie, not being able to properly pronounce anything. "Yes?" He asked with a big smile at his new niece and nephew. "Cake!" She giggled. "You heard them betts let's get cake" he said and the twins ran off in a fit of laughter. Jughead put his hand out for Betty to take and he pulled her up. "Are you okay? Or do you want to rest some more?" He asked. "I'm good" she said and they went to cut the cake.

After cake everyone continued to dance, Betty and FP had a dance and Betty even danced with Hal. "So. Mrs Jones" jughead said as she sat in his lap. "Yes mr Jones?" She teased. "Toni and Ronnie already packed your suit case for our honey moon, we're staying in a hotel tonight and our flight is tomorrow night" jug said. "Really?" She asked excitedly. "Yep" he smiled and she hugged him tightly. "As much as I'd love to continue this... we have guests so let's go and have some more fun before I get you all to myself" he smirked. "Hey B" Kevin said as she went over to him. "Hi Kev" she smiled. "You look jaw dropping" Kevin said as he hugged her. "Thank you" she said. "I'm really happy for you Betty. You deserve it" he added. "You're going to make me cry again" she sniffed and they both burst out laughing.

"Hey serpent queen" Sweetpea said when Betty sat at a table with Toni, fangs, sweetpea and FP. "Hi guys" she said. "How you doing?" FP asked. "I'm so happy" she grinned. "Marriage looks good on you" fangs joked and everyone laughed. "That's a really cool ring" Toni said pointing to chics ring that was around Betty's neck; Betty looked down at it with a sad smile "Yeah it is. It was chics. I'm glad a part of him is here today, he would've loved to be here" Betty said and Toni squeezed her hand in support. "Istill can't believe you walked!" Sweetpea said trying to cheer her up. "Trust me. It was the hardest thing I've ever done!" Betty sighed tiredly. "Does it hurt?" Fangs asked; everyone could see she was beginning to become restless, her recovery still has a long way to go. "Yeah" betty said. "But don't tell jughead I want him to have a good time" Betty smiled looking over to where jughead was talking to Polly and dancing with the twins. "I'm going to go and get some air. Don't eat all the cake" Betty giggled before leaving the table. FP took the chance to go and see jughead. "Hey son" he said as he approached. "Hey dad" jughead grinned. "Betty's outside. She said not to tell you but she's in pain son and I think she needs to get some rest now, it's the night anyway so maybe you should say goodbye and take her to the hotel?" FP said. "Yeah. Of course let me go and speak to her" Jug said before going outside to Betty.

"Hey honey" he said. "Hi" she said from where she was sat on an old crate. He crouched in front of her. "I know you're in pain and tired so how about we say goodbye and go the hotel?" He asked as he kissed her hands. He expected her to put up a fight but she agreed and they went inside. After saying their goodbyes and thanking everyone they eventually got in the taxi so they could go to the hotel; jughead had already taken their bags there earlier on in the day. As it was tradition, jughead Carried Betty into the room. "I love you so much" she smiled when he placed her on the bed. "I love you more" he said and kissed her. "Honey. Are you feeling good you look a bit pale" he said and Stroked the hair from her face. "I'm just tired I promise I'm good, I need to go to the bathroom" she said and grabbed an overnight bag and left to go to the bathroom. Jughead took his suit off and got into some black sweats and didn't bother putting a shirt on. He moved over to the window and opened up the balcony to look at the view. When he turned around to go back inside, Betty was coming out of the bathroom. She was stood in a white silk robe that said bride on the back. "I have a surprise for you" she said with a sexy smirk. "And what would that be?" He grinned and she pushed him onto the bed. "Consider it a wedding gift" she giggled and dropped the robe, revealing a white, barely there, lingerie set. "Holy shit" Jug said, his eyes darkened with just. "Are you sure?" He asked, wanting to make sure she felt okay. "I'm positive" she smiled and he pulled her down onto him where he kissed her passionately. "Make love to me mr Jones" she smirked. "My pleasure Mrs Jones" he said and that's exactly what he did.