Chapter 87

The next morning, jughead woke up to the morning light shining through the windows. He sighed happily and rolled over to where his naked wife was peacefully sleeping. Hen couldn't keep the grin off of his face. Gently, he started to place kisses all over her body until she finally stirred awake. "Good morning my gorgeous wife" he smiled. She beamed up at him. "Good morning my handsome husband". She rolled over and buried her head into his chest. "God I love you" she said. "I love you too" he said and pulled back so he could kiss her lips. "Last night was amazing" She said with a content smile. "It was. Round two?" He smirked and she jumped onto him and attacked him with kisses....

Later on they ordered room service and sat and ate and cuddled in bed before they both got up to get ready. "Babe? What times our flight?" Betty asked from the bathroom where she was drying her hair. "6pm. The taxis taking us to the airport at 4:30" jug explained. When Betty was dressed she put on some black leggings and a grey cropped sweatshirt; while jughead had his black jeans and a hoodie. Betty sat at the big vanity and mirror they had in their room and started to do her makeup. Jughead was watching her from the bed and frowned when he saw she was pulling out her makeup bag. "You don't need to wear makeup. We're going on a plane" he said, keeping his voice light so she wouldn't feel uncomfortable. "I know but I always wear makeup" she shrugged. Jughead stood up and stood behind where she was sitting, wrapping his arms around her shoulders and meeting her eyes in the mirror. "Betty jones you are you the most gorgeous woman I have ever met so please. Don't wear makeup you don't need it" he said and she blushed. "Okay". "Good" he grinned and kissed her cheek. They lounged around the hotel for a while before the taxi came to pick them up. "The hotel we're staying at in Hawaii have wheelchairs if you really need them but we should take your crutches" Jug said and held them out for her to use. "Okay" she sighed. "Hey. You're doing really well in your recovery don't put yourself down, now come on let's go on our honeymoon" he said and lead her to the taxi.

At the airport, the checked all their bags and suitcases in and went through security and were now waiting for their gate to open. "I'm going to go and get some snacks and that. Do you want to come?" Jughead asked Betty as they sat at their gate. "No. I'll stay here my legs hurt." She said. "Okay I'll be back in a second baby" he said and kissed her before walking to get snacks. He spotted a Starbucks on his way back to Betty and got himself a black coffee and a muffin and Betty a vanilla latte and a chocolate croissant. "For you m'lady" he said when he got back to her, and handed her the Starbucks. "My favourite! Thank you juggie" she grinned excitedly. "Your welcome" he said and put his arm around her while they waited.

Eventually they were on the plane and settled in but jughead could tell that Betty was a bit on edge. Jughead had payed extra for seats of two to it was just them two on their row, Betty by the window and him on the aisle seat. "Betts? Are you okay?" He asked, when he took note of her pale face. "Scared of flying" she muttered and squeezed her eyes shut and grabbed onto his hand when the plane starting to move. "Oh Baby. Why didn't you say anything? You're okay, just take some deep breaths and focus on my voice" he said calmly and rubbed her back. "You're doing great baby. Deep breaths. I love you, you're safe." He kept whispering words of comfort to her until the plane was fully in the air and the seatbelt sign turned off. Betty finally calmed down. "You good Baby?" He asked with concern in his eyes. "Yeah. Yeah sorry probably should've warned you" she sighed. "Don't worry it's okay" he smiled and kissed her softly. "Do you want to watch a movie?" He asked and she nodded. They Chose a movie and Betty lifted the arm rest so they could cuddle. When the flight attendant came around, jughead brought another coffee for him with a sandwich and a hot chocolate, she didn't want any food. Halfway through the movie jughead opened his sandwich and put it in front of Betty's face, she giggled and took a bite. "Hey!" He laughed. "You love me" she said with a grin. "I do" he said and broke of half of his sandwich to share with her. The only person he would share with.

When the Plane got ready to land, jughead held onto Betty's hand and spoke to her, hoping to calm her down so she wouldn't panic, and she didn't. "I'm proud of you" he said and kissed her temple. They got off the plane and Jughead handed Betty her crutches, they waited for their bags and jughead called them a taxi and gave them the directions for their hotel. "I have a reservation for a honeymoon suite. Under jones" jug said to the lady at the reception. "Jones... Yep! Here you go" she said and handed him a key card. "Enjoy your stay and congratulations" she smiled to the newly weds. They found their room and walked inside. "Woah" Betty said in awe. It was a big room with a small kitchen and round table and a sitting area with a massive bed, there was also a marble bathroom. But most of all there was massive glass windows with white curtains, and a glass door that lead to a massive balcony that overlooked the beach and the Crystal blue sea. There was also an outside table so they could sit and eat and a chair swing. "Juggie this is amazing!" Betty praised and ran into his arms and wrapped her legs around his waist and kissed him all over his face. He laughed and kissed her on the mouth. "Only the best for my wife".