Chapter 69

With the wedding drawing nearer and nearer everyone was sorting out some last minute details. "Babe?" Jug called from the table in the apartment. "Yeah?" She called back from where she was cleaning the bathroom. "Where do you want to go on our honeymoon?" He asked, and she stopped what she was doing and went to meet him at the table. "I don't know, where do you want to go?" She asked as she pulled off her rubber cleaning gloves. Jughead chuckled and her and pulled her onto his lap. "Well is there anywhere you've always wanted to go?" He asked and waited while she thought about it. "I've always wanted to go to Hawaii" she smiled. "Okay I'll start looking" he grinned and pulled his laptop closer to him. "I thought you were going to surprise me with the honey moon" she smirked as she climbed off his lap. "I am, you won't know anything other than the location" he smiled. "Okay" she giggled and started walking  away. "Where are you going?" He asked her retreating form. "The bathroom won't clean its self Jones" she laughed and held up the rubber gloves.

When Betty had finished cleaning, she had a shower and got ready for the day. She was wearing a white top and yellow skirt that had flowers on it. In the middle of doing her makeup Kevin had text her and asked if she wanted to go to the bijou and then pops which Betty agreed to. She finished getting ready and then went back to the table to see Jug who was still on his laptop. "Juggie, I'm going to the bijou with Kevin and then pops" she said as she grabbed her purse from the couch. "Okay baby, just text me if you need anything okay?" He said and she nodded. "Are you sure you feel okay to go out?" He asked as he stood up and pulled her into his arms. "I'm sure" she said and kissed him softly. "Okay I need to go" she smiled and he held her hand until they got to the apartment door. "I'll see you later I love you" she smiled. "Be Safe! Love you more" he said and watched and she left the apartment before turning back to his laptop to find the perfect honeymoon for Betty.

After the movie Betty and Kevin were sat in pops talking. "So how excited are you for the wedding?" Kevin asked. "So excited! I can't believe it's almost here" she exclaimed with a smile. "There is something though" she said, her smile fading a bit. "What is it?" Kevin asked. "It's just about the guest list" she sighed. "Betts, If your worried you should talk to jughead" Kevin smiled. After a while of talking Betty and Kevin finally decided to call it a night. Before they left Betty texted jughead:

Betty: do you want me to bring you something home from pops? 💗
Jug: a burger, fries and vanilla milkshake? ❤️
Betty: okay be home soon!💗
Jug: see you then love ❤️

After grabbing jugs order Kevin dropped her back at the bar. She said hello to the Serpents before heading up to the apartment. "Hey juggie" she smiled when she walked in. He was on the couch watching tv. "Hey baby" he smiled and she handing him his food. When he finished it he pulled her into his side and they watched the tv. "Did you have a good time?" He asked her. "I did" she smiled and he kissed her head. "There is something I wanted to speak to you about" she sighed and he sat up and turned to face her. "Whats up honey?" He asked looking at her with concern. "I want to invite my dad... I mean Hal to the wedding" ...