Chapter 1

Author's Note: Hello again! I'm back with a new story that I will be working on! This will be longer, so the updates will be less frequent, but again, I won't make you wait for too long! I hope you enjoy reading, and I know the beginning might seem a little boring, but it'll get better in the middle! Thank you!! ❤️

(Y/N) = Your Name
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You got up from your desk as the bell rang, indicating that it was time for your next class. You got your backpack and headed for your next period, which was..........P.E. You internally groaned and regretted choosing P.E. as your High School elective. Physical Education was the one subject you absolutely hated. Especially with your boring teacher, who was probably 78 years old or something. She was always grouchy and always yelled her head off for no reason. Literally, she always took her anger out on her students and made P.E. unbearable. Not only that, you even had Asthma, so everything was way harder.

You thought that you would internally combust if you had to deal with the Dragon Lady for another day. It was already January and half the school year passed. At least you had this class with your best friend, Ara. She was your best friend ever since you two were babies and was still by your side up to your senior year in High School. You waved and smiled as she caught up with you during passing period.

"Hey, (Y/N)!" she said.
"What's up, Ara?" you replied, smiling.
"Nothing much, just sulking over how I have to deal with P.E." she said.
"Same, dude. I don't want to deal with the Dragon Lady...." you groaned in frustration.
"Do you think the boys are going to take off all of their shirts again?" she asked. You fake heaved in disgust.
"Oh, man, I hope not. That was so disgusting, I did not need to see that." you said.
"Oh, wait, hold on! I just remembered! I heard that Dragon Lady retired and that there was going to be a new teacher today!" Ara said. Your eyes widened. Was this real? Did your wish finally come true? You were about to ask if she was joking until you heard the popular girl, Sooyoung, gossip with her group.

"Omo, you all heard about the new teacher, right?" she asked with her unusually (and annoying) high-pitched voice amongst her friends.
"Yeah! I heard it was a boy this time." one girl said.
"I heard he was super cute!" someone else squealed. You and Ara simultaneously looked at each other.
"What if he really is hot?" She asked. You slapped her arm.
"Ow!"
"Are you joking? You're not actually hoping that he is, right?" you asked, looking at her as if she was crazy.
"Well, maybe.........."

You face palmed.
"Oh, come on......" you said. Ara just shrugged. You went into the locker room and changed into your P.E. clothes. You walked outdoors, where the rest of the class was. Everyone was talking loudly, wondering who the new teacher was.
"I think it really is true! I didn't see Dragon Lady in her office today!" some guy said.
"I hope he looks cute!"
"Oh my gosh, I think I might die if we have a sexy P.E. teacher."
"I feel like this is going to be my favorite period in school after today!"

You rolled your eyes. How desperate were all of these people? You and Ara patiently waited together for the new teacher while everyone else was busy bickering.
"Settle down, everyone!" you heard someone say. Everyone was silent and turned their heads towards the teacher. You heard the girls start to silently squeal and the guys whisper "yes." You saw as Ara's eyes widen and her mouth drop. So it was true.

The new teacher was a guy, and boy, did he actually look really good. Way better than you thought. He was kind of short, had a whistle around his neck, held a clipboard, and had this weird sparkle in his eyes. You then realised that he looked really young for his age.
"No, I am not a substitute, yes, I am your new P.E. teacher, and no, your old teacher is not coming back." he said. Everyone immediately started to scream in joy. The girls were screaming and the boys were hooting. You and Ara high fived each other and additionally cheered for Dragon Lady's disappearance.

The new teacher blew his whistle and quieted everybody.
"Ok, short introduction. I'm Mr. Kim and I will be your teacher for the rest of the year. If you listen to me, great, if you don't, one lap around the track, if you don't participate in activities, one lap around the track, and if you are being a complete nuisance, one lap around the track." he said. You and Ara looked at each other again. Jeez, this teacher was going to be a little harsh.