Chapter 36

The next three days were absolutely miserable. You lost all contact with your boyfriend because no matter what you did, he wouldn't answer or even read the texts you sent him, and he didn't pick up your phone calls. You felt hopeless since you were all alone in this situation. You didn't want to tell Chanwoo and Ara, your mother wasn't here to tell you what to do, and Bobby couldn't get any information from him either. You were so frustrated and stressed that it was hard to sleep during the past days. The only times you ever saw him was at school, and he barely even payed attention to you.
"Do my texts even send to him?" you asked in frustration.

Jinhwan left without you in the mornings and afternoons, but if you ever caught up to him, he just let you walk next to him. He didn't talk though, and you didn't see any point in walking with him if he wasn't going to talk or even acknowledge your existence when you did. During lunch, you went into his office to talk, but he wasn't there. You groaned in frustration until you saw his phone laying on his desk. You took out your phone and sent him a small text to see if he got it on his phone. You waited, but the notification never showed up. Your brows furrowed as you quickly called him. That worked. The phone started to vibrate as your caller ID showed on screen, but you also saw how he took off your picture.

Whenever you called him, there was a picture of you on his phone, but apparently he took it off because now the screen was just blank. You sighed sadly. So he didn't delete your contact, but he did put your texts on hide alerts. He didn't bother to read your texts, and he didn't want to know if you sent any either. You closed your eyes and your throat began to hurt. What did I do to you....?

Jinhwan suddenly walked in the room and saw you.
"What are you doing?" he asked.
"....nothing." you said. He frowned at you before taking his phone and walking back outside. You crouched down to the floor and covered your face with your hands in frustration. This wasn't the Jinhwan you ever wanted to meet again, but he came back and you were getting the coldest treatment from him. Whatever you did annoyed the crap out of him, and it hurt you to see that he wouldn't tell you what was going on.

You did catch him looking really distraught multiple times. You found him sighing miserably with his hand in his hair while he was sitting at his desk through the window to his office. During P.E, while everyone was leaving to go to their next class, he was leaning his forehead against the wall with his eyes closed. You knew he was stressed, but he wouldn't tell you. This was going to drive you nuts. He wasn't a person to randomly start hating someone, there had to be a reason why he was suddenly annoyed of you. He must've heard something from someone, or seen something that you did, but you couldn't find out no matter how hard you tried. He wouldn't say anything, and he stopped saying anything to you at all. When you walked home by yourself, you thought hardly about the situation.
"That's it." you grumbled.
"I'm talking to him today and I won't care if he doesn't want to."

Once you arrived home, you decided to call him since texting obviously wouldn't work. Screw him if he didn't want to pick up, you were going to walk right up to his doorstep and bang on the door for hours if you had to. You were going to get answers from him. The phone rang quietly, and surprisingly, he really picked up this time.

"What."
"Can you come over? It's important."

You heard him sigh and you frowned.

"Fine."

You ended the call after that and waited on the couch with your legs crossed, never looking away from the door. Once the doorbell rang, you got up and opened the door for him. He looked like he really didn't want to come to your house, but you didn't give a crap. You didn't deserve this treatment from him, and you weren't going to take it if he wasn't going to tell you why he was acting like this.

You closed the door and then crossed your arms, giving him a look. He frowned back at you. You sighed and lightened up your expression, putting your arms at your sides.
"Jinhwan, I'm worried about you." you said quietly. He didn't say anything, but he gave you a confused expression.
"You changed. Just two weeks ago we were cuddling together and you were telling me how much you love me, but you're suddenly acting like I don't exist and you ignore me completely. Is something wrong?" you asked.
"It's.....nothing to worry about." Jinhwan said quietly. You huff and frown.
"Jinhwan, I know something happened last Sunday. That phone call was the start of all this, and now I constantly get stressed about it." you said.
"I said it's nothing." Jinhwan repeated. You sigh as you soften your gaze at him.
"Oppa, you can tell me anything. I won't judge, and I really don't want anything to stress you, so please tell me so that I can help you." you said.

"There's nothing you can do, okay? Just leave it, I'll be fine." Jinhwan said with an annoyed look and tone.
"Are you sure? You don't want to talk about it? Not even briefly-"
"I said no! Quit bothering me! You can't do anything to help, what is so hard to understand?!" he said as he raised his voice suddenly. You clenched your fists.
"What is up with you, Jinhwan? You don't normally act like this! Something happened to you and you aren't telling me! Do you think I feel okay watching you sulk around everywhere?! I don't like to watch you walk around wearing that pissed off expression wherever you go, and I want to do something about it so that it goes away! Just let me help you because whenever you're mad, I feel like you're mad at me! You're so ticked all the time and I always feel like it's because of me!"
"Well, It is you!"

There was a long pause before you huffed. So you were right.
"Okay, fine. If it's because of me, then I'm going to have to know why you're so pissed!" you said as you crossed your arms. Jinhwan was silent and looked a little hesitant. He stared at you.
"What, so you aren't going to tell me? You're the one who gets annoyed by every single thing I do! Maybe if I know what's wrong with me, then I can make everything better for you! What the Hell is it-"
"Ugh, you're so annoying!" Jinhwan yelled, startling you a little bit..
"My mom was damn right when she said that you'd be annoying! I didn't think that was the case, but she was actually right! You're always texting me about dumb crap that I don't care about and you call me so freaking much!" he shouted. Rage began to crawl up your throat. So he did hear something about you and it was from his mother.
"What the Hell are you talking about?! You're the one who told me that I could!" you shouted back.
"Well, I didn't think you'd do it this much! And you're so different from everyone else!" he yelled frustratedly. You got surprised at this and your brows furrowed.

"Why can't you just act like everyone else?! You're so hyper and it drives me crazy!  You don't wear clothes like anyone else, you don't have a lot of friends, you don't give me enough space, and it's so frustrating to see you! Why can't you just....just..."
"Jinhwan, where the absolute Hell is this coming from?! What do my clothes have anything to do with this? Why does it matter if I don't have as many friends as you, and why-" You got cut off as he let out a frustrated groan loudly.

"Why can't you just be more like
Sooyoung?!"