Chapter 20

At your house, you told everyone to stand by the front door while you went in first. This way, Bobby wouldn't suspect a thing. You went in and then shut the door.
"Oppa, I'm home!" you called.
"(Y/N)? Where were you?! School should've ended for you four hours ago." you heard your brother say as he came downstairs.
"Aha....about that....me and Ara decided to, you know.....walk around, I guess??" you shrugged. He gave you a look and you nervously smiled. Before anything else happened the doorbell rang. Bobby opened the door to see everybody at his doorstep.
"Surprise!!" Ara said randomly.
"What the-why are all of you here?!" Bobby asked. Jinhwan looked at you and you motioned for him to say something.
"We just wanted to....hang out together, you know?" Jinhwan said. You looked at Bobby and gave him a pleading look. He stepped aside.
"Okay, then....well, I guess you guys can come in." he said as everybody came in one by one.

Everyone sat in the living room except Bobby, who said he needed to do something upstairs. Once you all heard the door close from the second floor, you all sighed in relief.
"So....anybody have any ideas?" you said.
"Well, I did say that we should do something that he wants to do." Junhoe said. You thought for a moment. What was something that Bobby wanted to do?
"Should we just ask him?" you asked.
"What? Why?" Ara asked.
"I don't know, I can't think of anything." you said.
"How about we just randomly give him a present or something?" B.I suggested.
"Yeah, but then if we give it to him and then tell him that his sister is dating his friend, wouldn't you think that he would still feel super bitter about it? It kinda sounds sketchy, Hyung." Chanwoo said.

You internally cursed at yourself for not paying attention to your older brother.
"Oh wait! I remember that he told me how he really missed hanging out together. He missed you guys, I'm sure we can come up with a cool hangout plan." you explained.
"Should we watch another movie?" Donghyuk asked.
"Nah, we already did that, and we should probably do something that he's going to have loads of fun in." Junhoe replied. For a minute, everyone was just silent and thinking of what to do until Bobby came downstairs. That's when Junhoe and Jinhwan started to chat about something irrelevant to the situation to cover up all the suspense. Bobby went to the kitchen and grabbed a bag of chips from the pantry, then turned around and began to walk to his room.
"Man, I really want Korean Barbeque......" he mumbled as he walked upstairs, making everybody freeze. When the door shut the second time, you stared at each other.

"Okay, Korean Barbeque it is, then." you said as you took out your phone and typed down a schedule.
"We'll go tomorrow after you three finish school." Yunhyeong said.
"Yeah, then Bobby can pick you guys up and we can meet at the restaurant." Jinhwan said.
"No, we shouldn't make Bobby drive, we're doing this specially for him!" B.I replied.
"Okay okay, fine, if you like him so much, you pick up Bobby after he comes home. I can drive Chanwoo, Ara, and (Y/N). The rest of you come with Yunhyeong." Jinhwan said. Everyone nodded in agreement.

"Tokki Oppa, can you come down here?" You called. Jinhwan gave you a look. You stared at him before calling again.
"Oppa!" You said. Jinhwan pouted. You rolled your eyes and sighed.
"Bobby!" You said.
"Hold up, hold up, I'm coming!" You heard him say from his room. Jinhwan smiled and then scooted over to you, laying his head on your shoulder for a second before you pushed him away.
"Don't act crazy! Didn't you hear me call him over!" You said. He rubbed his head and pouted again.

"Yeah, What is it, sis?" He asked as he came downstairs.
"You wanna hang out together tomorrow? We wanted to go have Korean BBQ after me, Ara, and Chanwoo finish school." You said. Bobby's face lit up.
"For real?" He asked. You all nodded.
"Yes! This is great!!" He said as he smiled, showing his bunny teeth.
"I'll come pick you up here tomorrow after you come back." B.I said. Bobby nodded.
"Okay, is that all?" Jinhwan asked.
"We can have ice cream after we eat." Donghyuk added. Everyone nodded their heads in agreement.
"Nice! Okay, I guess we'll see you tomorrow!" Chanwoo said. A little after everyone left, you went over to Bobby.

"Are you excited?" You asked.
"Hell yes! Of course I am! Do you know how long I've been waiting for this moment?" Bobby asked. You smiled at him. Okay, This is good, this is going well, so far so good! You thought.

~~time skip to the next day~~

The next morning, you did the usual morning routine. You got up, ate breakfast, washed up, got changed, and then headed out after grabbing your things. You expected your boyfriend to be waiting for you outside, but this time he wasn't. Well, he was, it's just that he was waiting for you next to his car. He greeted you with a heartwarming smile and you waved at him. He opened the door for you (like the gentleman he was), and you hopped into the passenger seat.
"Good morning, Oppa." you said cheerfully as you put on your seat belt.
"Good morning, didya sleep well?" he asked. You nodded. He started the car and headed towards Ara's neighborhood.
"So, what's the plan?" you asked.
"I'm bringing my car today so that after school I can drive you guys over to the restaurant. I'll be where we usually meet." he said. You nodded and texted Ara to let her know about it.

Once she came out of her house, Jinhwan slid down the window and called her. She came over and got in the car.
"Heyo, Cheengus!" she said as she got in. You both greeted her back and then drove towards Chanwoo's place next.
"Hey, Jay?" Ara said.
"Yeah? What's up?"
"You have a nice car."
"Oh, uh....thanks."

Chanwoo already seemed to know about the plan because he was already waiting outside his house. He came in and sat in the back next to Ara.
"Good morning, Hyung! Good morning, Noonas!" he said.
"Hi, Chanwoo!" you and Ara simultaneously said.
"Gosh, this is so exciting! It's our first car trip together!" Ara exclaimed.
"Psh. Yeah, one that's like only going to be two minutes." you said as you rolled your eyes.
"Hey, at least we're all riding in one together!" she said. Chanwoo giggled.

The ridiculously short "car trip" ended once Jinhwan parked the car.
"I'll see you guys at second period!" Jinhwan said. You all began to walk to your first classes, but you caught Jinhwan giving you a wink before you left. That wink. You playfully gave him a wink back and put up two finger hearts for him. He laughed happily and waved at you. You turned around and continued on your way to class with a huge, idiotic smile across your face.

Once first period ended, you walked over to P.E, but not before noticing Sooyoung on the way to the locker rooms. You didn't know why, but you felt yourself smirk as you wondered what she might say to you today. Oddly, you kind of wanted her to call you out today. This time you wouldn't be scared. This time you weren't going to scowl at her. This time you won't feel insecure.

This time it was going to be fun.