Chapter 21

You changed into your P.E. clothes and then went out, meeting Ara. You high-fived each other for absolutely no reason whatsoever, but it still felt great. When Sooyoung came out with a whole bunch of her friends, she had a smirk of her own.
"Why's she lookin so confident today?" Ara asked. You shrugged. It didn't even take five minutes until she came and sashayed over to you. You stared at her.
"Aren't you going to ask why I'm here?" she asked, grinning sassily.
"Why would I?" you asked. She rolled her eyes.
"Guess what me and Oppa did yesterday." she said confidently. You scoffed.
"Which Oppa?" you asked.
"Huh?"
"Which Oppa?" you asked again.

"What do you mean, which Oppa, you know I was talking about Jinhwan Oppa!" she said. Ara rolled her eyes.
"I mean, it's just, considering the fact that you're like the biggest player in school, I'm pretty sure that you have more than one Oppa." you said. She frowned, but inhaled before putting on that stupid grin again.
"We kissed yesterday." she said proudly. Ara coughed and looked at you with wide eyes. You stared at Sooyoung.
"You know......I think he likes me." Sooyoung said while glancing at him. You saw as Jinhwan looked at you. Apparently, Sooyoung thought that he was looking at her because she put her hair behind her ear and started to act cute, making Ara snort. You gave Ara a reassuring look before returning to the conversation.
"That's not what I heard." you said.
"Oh yeah? What did you hear, then?" she asked.
"I heard that you kissed him." you said.
"I did." she responded.
"Yeah, but he didn't." you added. Her brows furrowed.

"What the Hell are you talking about? Of course he did!" she said.
"Yeah? Are you 100% sure that you didn't force the kiss on him?" you asked. Her face started turning red.
"Wha-huh? What are you-N-No!" she said, flustered. You snickered.
"Seems like something happened yesterday. Did he shove you away and then run out of the room afterwards? He glared at you before leaving, right?" you asked. Her eyes were blazing.
"How dare you!" she said.
"I dared." you shrugged. She looked like she wanted to strangle you.
"I know he doesn't like you. You've been harassing him forever now, haven't you gotten the message after every text and call he gave you? Oh, and you lied about hanging out with him, I know you never went." you said. Her eyes widened.
"H-How do you know about that, y-you creep!" she said. You rolled your eyes for the millionth time.
"Call me a creep, but I'm pretty sure you're the pervert here." you said. She was fuming. You could practically see the steam coming out of her ears.

"I know you like him, you dumba**." she growled.
"Yeah, I guess I do." you agreed. She frowned.
"Yeah? Well, just so you know, he's never going to like you. He may not like me, but if it's between me and you, he would definitely choose me. There's almost no competition, he's only going to call my name and my name only." she said.
"(Y/N)!" Jinhwan called. Her mouth dropped. Ara broke into a fit of laughter while you held yours in and covered your mouth. Sooyoung was so embarrassed, her entire head, from ears to neck, were a crimson red.
"(Y/N), could you come here, please?" Jinhwan asked. Sooyoung got flustered and fled back to her friends, but she still watched as you walked over to Jinhwan.

"Hey, is she bothering you?" Jinhwan asked, concerned. You shook your head.
"Nope, not at all! It's funny, I should tell you about it later." you said.
"Okay....but if she seriously keeps bugging the crap outta you, tell me. I'll take care of it." he said. You nodded. He smiled and gave your shoulder a squeeze before letting you go. Chanwoo came over, so you did your handshake and high fived afterwards. Then, you went back to Ara.
"Once Bobby gives approval, you're telling me every damn detail of what happened yesterday." Ara said. You laughed and nodded. Sooyoung stomped over to you.
"You're getting close with our assistant teacher now?!" she said, totally furious.
"He's a seventeen year old student who goes to this school! He takes his own classes, and has his own friends which includes me, what's your damn deal?!" you asked. She let out a frustrated sound before stomping away again. You shook your head.
"She needs help." Ara said.
"I know she does."

~~time skip~~

After school ended, you met Jinhwan at the gate. He gave you a hug and the two of you waited for Ara and Chanwoo to arrive. Once they did, you went back into the car. This time, Chanwoo sat in the passenger seat, and you and Ara sat in the back.
"When are you going to tell him? And how?" Chanwoo asked.
"Well, we're doing it together for sure." Jinhwan said.
"After we finish eating ice cream, we can do it. He'll probably be in a great mood by then." you said. And that became the rest of the plan.

You arrived at the restaurant, where everyone else was already at the table. You had fun, talking and joking around while grilling meat together. Bobby was having the time of his life since he was laughing every ten seconds. It became so bad that you had to temporarily stop talking to let him eat. It was a great bonding experience, you had become way closer with B.I and everyone else, especially Junhoe. You got along well together, but occasionally you would give everybody a nervous glance.

You went out for ice cream after that. Bobby said that he wanted to pay since he indeed was in a good mood, but Yunhyeong beat him to it. After that, you just walked around. The weather was nice, it was night by the time you finished eating ice cream, and the wind was cool, blowing through your hair and all that jazz. Hair blew into your face from time to time, but Jinhwan was there to brush them away. Bobby was in an especially fantastic mood now, so you gave everybody a nod and they got ready. You looked and Jinhwan before turning to Bobby.

"Uh....Oppa?" you said.
"Hm?" Bobby said.
"Can we talk for a moment? I need to tell you something." you said.