Chapter 47

You came back inside your house and the entire way there, your boyfriend was completely silent. Bobby was lazily slouching on the couch watching tv, but when you came in, he jolted up and turned off the television.
"How'd it go?" he asked. Jinhwan stared at the floor and you slowly shook your head. His mouth shaped into an "oh" and he rubbed the back of his head.
"Bad...?" he asked nervously. You sliced your finger across your neck and he winced. Jinhwan suddenly grabbed your hand and held it tightly again.
"Are you okay, Hyung?" Bobby asked.
"Bobby, I need your help......" Jinhwan said.
"What is it?" he replied.
"Can I.....stay here...for awhile? Just until I can get my own apartment.....I can't go back to my parent's house." Jinhwan said.

You suddenly heard the door slam open upstairs.
"You can stay here as long as you want!" You heard your mother yell. Bobby nodded.
"Thank you so much..." Jinhwan said quietly.
"Of course, Hyung, you know I'd do anything to help you." your brother replied. Jinhwan gave him a weak smile before going upstairs silently.

~~time skip~~

Once it was time for bed, you were sitting on the bed with your boyfriend.
"So....what are you going to do now?" you asked Jinhwan. He sighed.
"I'm not so sure, but I need to find a way to earn more money...." he said.
"Really?" you asked.
"Well, I can't stay here forever, it would be too much of a burden to all of you....." he replied.
"I can see where you're coming from, but you aren't a burden to us, okay? My mom is letting you stay because she genuinely wants to help you. We all do. Especially me." you said.
"Yeah, well, I can't help but feel bad...." Jinhwan said. You hugged him.
"Well at least on the bright side, you'll be living with me for a while, right?" you said, smiling at him. He turned his head to you before kissing your nose.
"I love you." he said quietly.
"Me too." you replied.

Jinhwan turned off the lights before curling in bed with you.
"I'm sorry about your parents, Oppa......but we can fix this, right?" you asked quietly. There was a small silence before he replied.
"I'm not so sure if they're going to change their mind, but I promise that everything will get better soon." he said.
"Okay." you replied. You then scooched closer to him and fell asleep with your hand entangled in his.

Just like Jinhwan had said, he got better in the next few days. He wasn't too hurt about it, although he still felt a bit of sadness from time to time. The day after, he went to get his things from his house.
"Are you sure, I shouldn't go with you?" you asked.
"I doubt they're even going to want to see me, so they probably won't want to see you at all. I'll just get my things and come back, okay? No talking, just ignoring." he said.
"Alright, then." you sighed. He smiled at you before walking out the door. A bit later he came back with his things.
"Did anything happen?" you asked. He shook his head.
"They weren't there." he said.
"That's good....." you said nervously.
"Cheer up, will you? Let's hang out with Chara today." he said brightly. You smiled.
"Sounds good." you said.

After Jinhwan put away his things, he took you to Chanwoo's house. You knocked on the door.
"Yes?" you heard Chanwoo call from inside.
"Get out here, Chanwoo! We're going to the karaoke room!" Jinhwan said.
"Really? Sweet!" Chanwoo replied before coming out a bit later. You went to Ara's house afterwards. When she opened the door, Chanwoo jumped her and started attacking her with cuddles.
"Ack! Channie!" Ara said as she barely kept her balance.
"We're hanging out, dude, let's go!" you said.
"Ok, give me a few minutes, I'm still in my pajamas!" she replied as she rushed upstairs. After changing, she came back downstairs. Chanwoo lent out his hand and Ara grabbed it.
"Okay, where we headed?" she asked.
"Karaoke room! We'll have a few drinks together, too." Jinhwan said.
"Except me, I'm too young. Besides, someone's gotta stay sober, right?" Chanwoo said.
"Sounds like a good plan." you said.
"ALRIGHT! LET'S GET WASTED!" Ara shouted as she skipped out the door.