Chapter 4

You were walking home from school with Ara after school ended.
"Wanna have a sleepover today?" You asked.
"Hell, Yes! We haven't had one of those since last year!" Ara exclaimed. You two made your way back to your house. In the middle of the walk, you took out the chocolate bar that Mr. Kim gave you earlier and ate it.

"You didn't eat it yet?" Ara asked.
"I guess I didn't have time to after all the disaster you caused today." you said. She giggled as you arrived at your house.
"Hi, Mom." You greeted when you opened the door and walked inside.
"Hey, there, kiddo. Oh? You brought Ara with you?" your mother asked. You nodded.
"We want to have a sleepover today." you said.
"Of course you can. It's been a while hasn't it?" she said. You and Ara high fived again before heading upstairs to your room.
"Is Oppa here?" you asked.
"No....your brother said he was going to come a bit later today...." your mother replied.
"Oh, ok." you said. He was probably studying at the library since he was in college.
"I'll call you girls for dinner at six, okay?"
"Okay, Mom! We'll be doing homework." you replied.

You took your homework out and sat on the bed.
"So, how much homework do you have today?" Ara asked.
"Math worksheet, Essay outline, stuff like that." you replied. For the next thirty minutes, you quietly worked until you noticed that Ara was grinning like an idiot by herself.
"What're you so happy about?" you asked.
"Oh, nothing.......I just think you and Mr. Kim would look super cute together."
"I regret asking."
"Come on, he looks hot, doesn't he?"
"I didn't actually think you were going to try and get us together. I only met him today!"
"Well, I did say that I wasn't joking, (Y/N)."
"Oh, whatever."

You tried to ignore what she was blabbering about and tried to focus on your work until Mr. Kim popped up in your head.
"Ugh." you said.
"What is it?" Ara asked.
"It feels so weird to call him "Mr. Kim" after knowing that he's only 21." you said.
"Omigosh, that really does sound awkward. Let's ask him what his first name is tomorrow!" Ara replied.
"What if he finds it insulting?"
"Why would he think that?"
"I don't know....he's our P.E. teacher. Calling him by his first name would be a little weird. It's not like we're friends or anything."
"What do you mean? Of course we're friends! We just need to work on the friendship. He's only two years older than us."

"Well yeah, but.....argh. Now I'm just confused." you said as you leaned your head on the bed frame.
"Just trust me. He won't mind!" Ara said. You sighed.
"Fine, fine, whatever you say, dude. If anything bad happens, it's your fault." you said. You finished your math worksheet and moved onto the essay outline.
"Do you think Mr. Kim is hot?" Ara asked.
"Can we move away from this subject?" you asked.
"No seriously." she said. You pictured his face in your head and nearly blushed again when you remembered how he winked at you today.
"W-Well, he's good-looking, I guess....." you said.
"What part about him?"

You hesitated before answering quietly.
"His eyes....." you murmured. Now, you started to blush. Ara grinned.
"Look at you, getting all flustered after telling me that you like Mr. Kim's eyes." she teased.
"Shut up! How can I not after you embarrassed me today in front of him?" you asked before continuing on your homework.
"I swear, you like him, it's just that you don't know it!" she said. Did you really like him? No way, maybe it's just that you haven't seen a good-looking guy in a long time. Yeah, that must be it.

"Kids, dinner is ready!" you heard your mom say.
"Coming!" you replied before heading downstairs with Ara. When you sat at the table, your mom gave you the food.
"So....how was school?" she asked.
"It was the same as always..." you said bluntly.
"Actually, something different happened!" Ara said.
"Is that so?" your mother asked.
"Yeah, we got a new P.E. teacher AND HE'S SUPER HOT AND (Y/N) LIKES HIM!" Ara said. You choked on your soup and started to cough.
"ARA!"

"This is new, you're telling me that my daughter has found someone that meets her interest?" your mother asked.
".....and its with her P.E. teacher?" she added.
"No, wait, it's not what you think! He's only two years older than me!" you said quickly. She lifted an eyebrow.
"So you do like him?" she asked. Ara snorted.
"My gosh, Mom, no! That's not what I said! He's only 21 and I don't like him! I mean, sure, he looks pretty good looking, but I don't like him!" you said. Ara and your mom exchanged glances before snickering. You frowned.

"Are you sure? Cuz you sounded like you really did just now." Ara said.
"I am so done with you." you grumbled.
"Love you too, buddy." she said. Once you were done eating, you and Ara finished homework, did some stuff, and then got ready to sleep. You two slept on the huge bed next to each other like you always did when you were younger. You and Ara were practically sisters. No matter how much Ara teased and annoyed you, you still loved her and would always have her back as she did the same to you.
"Goodnight!" she said. You hummed in response, to tired to say much. I wonder what Mr. Kim's first name is......you thought before closing your eyes and falling into a deep slumber.