Chapter 2

A boy raised his hand. Mr. Kim looked at him.
"Just wondering, Mr. Kim, but are you possibly a playboy?" he asked. Your mouth dropped. The girls gasped and some of the other boys snickered. He was in for it, now.

You looked at the teacher to see his expression. He honestly didn't look too angry. He just stared at him. The boys were still snickering and to your surprise, Mr. Kim laughed with them. You, Ara, and the rest of the girls just stared at the group, shocked.
"Haha.....you obviously didn't understand what I had just explained to you a second ago. How about you continue to act like an idiot while your running on the track? Doesn't that sound like fun?" he asked. The smile on the boy's face faded. He just blankly stared at Mr. Kim.
"Did you not hear me? Three laps around the track, now. You must think I'm a joke." he said, a little scarier than before. The boy got up and went to run his laps as the entire class was now silent.

Mr. Kim stared at you all. For a good looking P.E. Teacher, he was intimidating as Hell.
"Do I seem like a joke to all of you?" he asked. You all shook your heads.
"Good, because you all blew your first impressions. Think about what to say before you actually say it instead of being a total idiot like him." he said as he pointed to the guy running on the track. You gulped and nodded.
"Your new unit is basketball. We're going to learn the basics and then we'll start the games next week." Mr. Kim explained. The girls groaned and most of the guys were eager for the new unit.

"Oh, but before we start the unit, go run your daily lap." he said. You all got up and went to run your lap. You didn't run too fast because of your asthma, which was usually why you were one of the last ones to finish the lap. If you ran too fast, your chest would get tight and you wouldn't be able to breathe.

"Omg, Mr. Kim looks so hot when he's mad. That was sexy af when he roasted Alex." one of Sooyoung's friends said as she ran on the track.
"I know right? Alex is such an idiot."
"I really hope he isn't too young."
"Oh, please, the only person who's going to date him is me." Sooyoung said. You rolled your eyes and ignored the rest of their pointless gossip. Once you finished it, the teacher told everyone to get a basketball, so you and Ara went to get one from the equipment room.

"I don't get why all the girls hate basketball. I think it's going to be fun!" Ara said to you.
"I know right? I'm eager to learn something new." you said. You heard snickering from behind you. You turned around to see Sooyoung and her friends.
"What?" You asked.
"You think you'll be able to do anything with that height?" she asked, laughing. Yes, you were a bit shorter than most of the other kids. Usually, you were always shorter than everyone else.
"So just because I'm short makes me unable to play basketball? Maybe you should go tell that to yourself. I mean, you were afraid of dirt when we were playing soccer, how do you think you're going to do any better with basketball?" You asked and Ara was the one to laugh this time. Sooyoung scoffed before flipping her hair and leaving with a basketball.

"Don't listen to her, (Y/N), I bet you'll be great at basketball." Ara said.
"I wasn't going to listen to her in the first place. Even if I suck at it, I know she's gonna be way worse." You said. Ara laughed again. Once everyone had a basketball, the teacher was telling you how to hold it. As he was talking, you noticed that he had a mole under his eye. It kind of made him look like a fairy. You smiled lightly.
"Okay, we're going to practice passing, so grab a partner." he said. You and Ara immediately high-fived. He showed how to pass and for a few minutes you were passing the ball back and forth to Ara.

For a bit, you were feeling normal, but then you started to feel unusually nervous once you felt as if you were being watched.
"Hey, (Y/N)? Mr. Kim is staring at you." Ara whispered. Oh. That must be it. You turned your head to see that Mr. Kim was indeed looking at you from afar. You had locked eyes with him for a mere moment and felt your face heat up before getting hit on the head with the ball.
"Ack!" You shouted as you fell and covered your head.
"OMIGOD, (Y/N)! I'm so freaking sorry, I didn't mean to do that! Are you okay?!" Ara asked. You rubbed your head.
"Yeah, It's okay..." you said as you got up.

It was almost time to go to your next class so Mr. Kim dismissed you to go change in the locker rooms. You finished changing, got your stuff, and walked outside. You only walked a few steps until something stopped you.
"(Y/N)!" Someone called. You turned around and tensed up when you saw your teacher. He walked over to you and your heart started to race.
"U-Um, how'd you know I was (Y/N)?" You asked.
"Well, I do have a profile list that I looked over this morning, so.." he said.
"O-Oh, r-right. Did you need something, Mr. Kim?" you asked.

"Is your head ok?"
"Huh?"
"Your head. Is it okay? I saw you get hit by the ball today." he said.
"Oh, um, yeah, it's okay. It wasn't that hard...." you said, chuckling nervously.
"Hm...if you say so...Be careful next time. I'll see you around," he said. You nervously smiled at him and bowed before leaving. He smiled back and waved. He seemed much nicer than before. Jeez, you were able to see all of his features when speaking to him face to face. His eyes were really pretty........

....and then You freaked yourself out thinking about how you were acting right now. You were growing feelings for your P.E. teacher! And it hasn't even been more than a day yet! You shook your head and headed to your next class, feeling a bit pathetic.