Chapter 33

"On April 27th, 17 year old Seo Joonyoung was found dead near the streets of ********. He seemed to have been murdered, as there were a total of 15 stab wounds on his back, chest, arms, and legs. The murderer has not been found and escaped, but the police are interrogating the scene. He was stabbed approximately at 5:30 AM. According to his parents, the last time they saw him was when he went out to....."

"Yeesh." you said as you stared at the TV. You were bored this morning so you turned on the television in hopes of finding something entertaining. Instead, you found yourself listening to some reporter dude telling you how a 17 year old boy was murdered near your house a couple hours ago.
"17? Damn." you said as you continued to watch. You turned it off and sighed. You were all alone in the house today, and it would probably stay like that for the next 6 weeks because Bobby had to go all the way to Busan for some College thing. Your mother had to go with him, so you were going to be alone until they came back.

You would've called your boyfriend over, but you thought about it and realized that you've been doing absolutely everything with him lately. You saw how you were being a bit too clingy yourself, and even if you'd love it if he came over, you didn't want to bother him every second of the day and decided not to call him. So, for the next three hours, all you did was lay around and do nothing. You somehow ended up on the floor of the living room. You texted your brother, but he didn't reply. He was probably busy. When you went on social media, Chanwoo posted a picture of him and Ara.

"Something is up with those two and they aren't telling me......" you muttered as you liked the picture. After an hour, you put down your phone and sighed. You rubbed your eyes before getting up to make food. You weren't the best at cooking, but you knew how to make a few small dishes. You also knew how to make Ramen, so food wasn't that much of a problem. You made your food and sat at the table, but paused for a bit before slowly starting to eat.

Eating by yourself was lonelier than you thought.

~~time skip~~

You were outside, heading back to your house. For a while, you walked around the park just to pass time. It was dark now, so you wanted to go back home. You could see the cafe ahead of you which indicated that you were close to your house. Two minutes away, you noticed a second shadow behind you. It was a man with a hood on, and you didn't really care about him until you realized that he was still behind you for an entire minute. Your heart stopped. Oh, crap.

He's following you.

Your eyebrows furrowed, but then you remembered what you saw on the news this morning. Your heart began to pound in fear. You didn't say a single word and just walked a bit faster. Your phone was in your pocket and you were tempted to call your boyfriend, but you weren't that far from your house. Just walk a bit more. Home is only a minute away. Keep walking, (Y/N). Don't stop, keep walking. You thought to yourself. You picked up the pace and sped up, but so did the creep behind you. Oh, God, oh no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no......go away, go away....... You thought.

When you saw your neighborhood, you picked up your courage and decided to make a run for it. You began to sprint into your neighborhood. You ran as fast as you could, but the person behind you began to run too. Dammit! You ran even faster until you couldn't feel your legs. At this rate, they were running automatically. You were panting heavily and your chest was burning. Your asthma was effecting you, but when you saw your house you told yourself to run just a little bit faster. You didn't look back, you didn't even know if that guy was following you anymore. All you wanted to do was just get into your house.

As you got closer to your house, you took out your keys. Quickly, you unlocked the door and ran in, slamming the door shut. You were panting with your hands still grabbing tightly on the doorknob. You began to cough violently and it became harder to breathe. You managed to go upstairs into your room and take out your spare inhaler from the drawer. Once you calmed your breathing, you headed downstairs and stopped in the middle of the stairs, looking at the door. You sighed in relief. You went to the kitchen and wanted to get a glass of water, but right as you took out a cup, someone knocked at the door. Your heart stopped again.