Chapter 30

Author's Note: Woohoo! Made it to chapter 30! For all of those who are still with me from the beginning, I want to thank you all for coming this far, this is one of my first fan fictions and because of you guys, it's pretty successful in my opinion, so thank you so much for helping me. No, this story is not about to end, yes, there will be more chapters, so you can calm the freak down. Anyways, hope you enjoy this chapter~❤️❤️ BTW: This chapter is going to be really.....really......sappy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was now the month of March, but a pretty important day of that month too. It was your one month anniversary with Jinhwan. You didn't really know why you kept track of this because a one month anniversary didn't seem too special to you. Was a one month anniversary even a thing? Was it supposed to be special? Well maybe, since it basically means that you've been with your boyfriend for a month without breaking up or whatever, but was it really important enough to do a huge party or celebration.....? Yeah.....we can save that for the one year anniversary.... you thought as you walked out of your house.

Jinhwan met up with you and you walked with him towards Ara's neighborhood as usual. He didn't seem to mention anything about your one month anniversary, and Bobby didn't either. Ara didn't text you, and she would probably be one of the first people to congratulate you for these kind of things, so maybe it really wasn't anything special.
"Is everything alright? What are you thinking so hard about?" Jinhwan asked.
"Huh? Oh, it's nothing. I was just spacing out." you lied.
"Oh, okay." he replied before smiling.

For the rest of the school day nothing else happened. Sooyoung didn't come up to you and protest about anything, (she mainly just glared at you), Chara was flirting with each other as usual, and the school day passed by just like that. Then you walked with the squad back home. Nothing special happened, so you really didn't expect anything because if anything were to happen it probably would've happened already.
"Bye, (Y/N)!" Jinhwan said cheerfully as he waved at you. You waved back and returned the quick smile with a tiny finger heart before entering your house. You headed for your room and went upstairs.
"I'm home." you said as you and Bobby passed by each other.
"Sup." he said from behind you.

It wasn't even thirty minutes when Jinhwan texted you again.