Chapter 52

Author's Note: I sincerely apologize that the last time I updated was a month ago...🙏 I was actually planning for the next few stories that are going to come out after this one comes to an end, and I didn't realize that the entire month already past by! Overall, I still felt really bad for making all of you wait so long, so I made the chapter longer too.

P.S. Thank you all so much for 20k reads....😭 I never knew I would be able to make a book that gets over 1k and I feel so happy that there are people out there who like my writing!! I love you all!!💕💕
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone who passed by you stared. You tried to avoid their gaze and act like everything was normal in hopes that nobody would care. That obviously didn't work since everybody still looked at you with wide eyes. One guy even came up to you.
"You good? Because it looks like you're a little......" he trailed off as he gestured to your skin.
"I'm fine. It's nothing." you said with a fake smile.
"Okay then....." he said before walking away. You huffed in frustration. You went on the elevator and walked through the hallway to bump into Sooyoung and her friends. They looked at you and then burst into a fit of giggles.
"Was your shower relaxing, your majesty?" Sooyoung sneered.

"This was really you?" Ara snarled. Sooyoung burst into laughter.
"Of course it was, you think her boyfriend would do it?" she asked.
"You crazy bastard." you hissed. "How sick are you to do these freaking things?"
"Just the right amount, maybe even more." Sooyoung laughed. You started getting extremely irritated as they continued to laugh at you.
"You freaking jerk! You could've seriously injured her! Her entire body is already scalded, how can you laugh like this right now?!" Ara shouted.
"Because it's just the beginning, you have no idea what else I have left in stock." Sooyoung snickered.
"You're sick. All of you are completely insane." Ara growled.
"Yes, well, maybe you should've thought twice before messing with me. Get in my way, and I'll do way more than just scalding." Sooyoung said pompously.

"You did what?"

Your head whipped around and your eyes widened. Jinhwan was standing outside his room with his brows furrowed.
"Oh hey, how's it going?" Sooyoung said with a smirk. Jinhwan stared at you with wide eyes before shooting a shocked face at Sooyoung.
"Catch you later, girls." Sooyoung said before dismissing her friends. Eunji and Sumin ran off somewhere else and the only people left were you, Ara, Jinhwan, and Sooyoung.
"What. The Hell. Did you do." Jinhwan growled.
"I did a magic trick and pulled something in the shower. It was a little surprise for your precious little (Y/N). You can probably guess what happened." Sooyoung said, curling her hair with her finger. Jinhwan clenched his fist.
"Do you think that this is a freaking joke?" he shouted.

"Well, in a way, yes." Sooyoung said nonchalantly.
"What the Hell do you think you're doing?! Did you understand absolutely nothing at all the last time I confronted you? How many times do I have to tell you not to touch my girlfriend? What can you not understand?!" Jinhwan yelled.
"Eh.....there's a lot of things I don't understand. I'm not the brightest kid in school, you know?" Sooyoung shrugged.
"Dude, what the actual crap?! Take this seriously!" Ara spat.
"I'm not freaking kidding." Jinhwan growled.
"Whatever you say isn't going to change anything, I'm not interested in you anymore. I have nothing to lose." Sooyoung said with a smirk.

You saw how Jinhwan's fist trembled. You saw him grit his teeth. He was absolutely furious.
"You're freaking insane, Sooyoung. There is no part of you that is in any way humane. I can't believe you are acting completely pathetic just because you don't like a person. Why can't you just act your freaking age?!" Jinhwan yelled.
"Well why don't you act your age and try to protect her, then? You've obviously failed at it the last few times I confronted your girlfriend." Sooyoung said, making Jinhwan's eyes widen. Ara looked like she was about to pounce at her and maul her eyes out.
"You little-"
"Stop." you said quietly.