Chapter 10

Author's note: Okay Yeah, this turned out to be a SUUUUPER long chapter....it has 2076 words.....uh....happy reading....? 😅
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Y-You think I'm pretty?" you asked.
"Well, of course I do." he said. Your face flushed.
"Oh come on, I don't look that pretty. I don't think I look pretty at all." you said as you looked away. You had to admit, you've tried to look at yourself in the mirror, but always ended up walking away from it, unsatisfied.
"Aw, don't think that way, (Y/N). I think you're the prettiest out of all the girls I've met." he said. Oh God, was he trying to kill you?
"R-Really?" you asked. He nodded.
"Listen, (Y/N), you might not think so, but to me, and probably to everyone else too, you're really pretty." he said. You wanted to squeal.
"Well, I guess you're going to have to help me boost my confidence then, but....S-Same here......" you said quietly.
"WHAAAAAT, you think Jinhwan Hyung looks better than me?!!" Junhoe exclaimed as he popped out of nowhere. You yelped in surprise and Jinhwan frowned.
"Crap, Ju-ne, you scared me!" you said as you clutched your chest.
"JUNHOE! Get the frick over here and let those two flirt! You're interrupting them!" B.I said, making you feel embarrassed.
"Shush, Hanbin! Just because Bobby Hyung is in the restroom doesn't mean you can scream that at the top of your lungs!" Yunhyeong scolded.
"But you have to admit, (Y/S/N) is really cute!" Chanwoo said. Your mouth dropped.

"Oh my God, (Y/S/N)! YES!" Donghyuk said. You slumped on the table and buried your face in your arms.
"Ughhh......no....." you said miserably. Why did Ara have to tell Chanwoo about (Y/S/N)?
"Why does my sister look like she wants to kill herself?" Bobby asked walking out of the restrooms.
"Because Jinhwan Hyung-" Junhoe started before Yunhyeong slapped his hand over his mouth. Like literally. He slapped his mouth. It made the loudest noise you had ever heard. You even thought it echoed throughout the entire coffee shop. Junhoe shrieked in pain.
"Jinhwan Hyung just told her a really bad pun, that's why she's like that." Yunhyeong said. Bobby shrugged and then Yunhyeong let go of Junhoe, who was flailing around.
"AGHHHH, HYUNG, MY MOUTH!" he said as he fell onto his knees.
"Watch what you say, idiot!" Yunhyeong said. Junhoe scoffed.
"Humph." he said, incredibly sassily.

Once you all finished your drinks, you went outside and walked together for a bit. You and Chanwoo ended up doing your handshake and amused everybody, even Junhoe, and then stopped for a bit to exchange numbers with each other.
"Want to watch a movie?" Bobby suddenly asked.
"Right now??" Hanbin said. Your older brother nodded.
"I just texted my mom and asked if I could bring you guys over to the house. She said yes, so I wanted to watch a movie or something." Bobby said.
"Sure, why not?" Junhoe said as everyone agreed with him. And so, now you were walking towards to your house with an entire crowd following you.
"Mom, Oppa brought his friends over, we're going to watch a movie together!" you called as you stepped into the house.
"Yeah, that's fine, don't burn the house down!" you heard your mother reply from upstairs.

"Ayy! Okay, what movie do you wanna watch?" Bobby asked.
"Romance!" Yunhyeong said.
"No, watch comedy! Watching comedy with friends is really fun!" Donghyuk said.
"I okay with whatever." Jinhwan shrugged.
"HORROR!" Junhoe blurted out.
"Yeah, horror! Let's watch horror, it'll be fun!" Hanbin agreed.
"Ya'll are okay with horror?" Bobby asked. The boys all agreed and then turned their heads to you.
"What about you, Noona? Is horror okay?" Chanwoo asked.
"Sure.....?" you said.
"Horror it is, then!" Bobby exclaimed before walking over to the living room and turning on the tv. You haven't really watched a horror movie before, but you did read horror novels. They weren't scary, so you guessed that the movie wouldn't be that bad either. During the beginning of the movie, you were listening to the others casually commenting about it. Four people sat on the couch and four people sat on the floor.