Chapter 45

Author's Note: Hey hey! It's an early update! What's the occasion? It's my birthday!! 🎉🎉 It's also B.I's birthday too!! I know, technically in America time it's supposed to be tomorrow, but in Korea it was today soooooo huzzah!! Happy reading!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You felt warmth from the sunlight coming in through the window. There was a slight breeze that snuck inside creating a refreshing atmosphere in your room. You opened your eyes when you heard soft snoring from beside you. Jinhwan was nuzzling against you gently as he slept, instantly creating a smile on your face. You saw how peaceful he look while he was asleep.

You tried to crawl out of bed, but the moment you moved your arm, he stirred a bit. You didn't want to wake him up so you had no choice but to stay in bed next to him, which was fine too. He turned over so his back was facing you. You stretched out your limbs and then you suddenly heard him sneeze. Is he awake? You thought. You closed your eyes and pretended to sleep.

You felt him turn back over towards you. Then, you felt him brush some of the hairs away from your forehead, planting a kiss on your lips softly. How cheesy. You thought. But ridiculously cute..... You added, trying your best not to smile. He shook you gently.
"(Y/N)....wake up..." he whispered. You opened your eyes and saw him smiling at you.
"Hi." you said.
"Good morning to you too." Jinhwan chuckled. The two of you got out of bed and went to wash up. It was conference week, so there was no school, although Bobby still did. Your mother went to work, so you'd have some alone time with your boyfriend.

"Are we alone in the house today?" Jinhwan asked. You nodded.
"Hey, do you want to go to the cat cafe later?" he asked.
"All of a sudden?" you replied.
"Well, I wanted to spend time with you....you know......for healing...?" he said. You smiled.
"Sure."

~~time skip~~

When the two of you were walking towards the cafe, you could feel a strong sense of awkwardness between you two. You stared at Jinhwan, who was staring straight forward.
"Jinhwan, are you feeling awkward around me?" you asked.
"Huh? Uh....." he said nervously. You rolled your eyes before grabbing his hand tightly, making him squeak in surprise.

You were going to open the door until you saw who was inside. It was Ara and Chanwoo.
"Huh? Wow, this is such a coincidence, I can't believe they're-" Jinhwan stopped when Chanwoo grabbed Ara's hand and kissed it, making Ara laugh. Your eyes widened. You and Jinhwan simultaneously looked at each other.
"They're dating?!" you both said before rushing in.
"HEY!" you said as you went to their table. Ara yelped in surprise and Chanwoo let go of Ara's hand immediately.
"Uh....how long were you guys standing out there?" Chanwoo asked.
"THE ENTIRE TIME! ANSWERS, NOW!" you said.

"Ok, ok! I'll tell you, just lower your voice, everyone's looking!" Ara said nervously. You crossed your arms. Ara looked at Chanwoo before staring at you again.
"We're....dating...." Ara said.
"I knew it!" you said.
"I swear we were going to tell you, but you and Jinhwan were in a serious situation and we didn't think it would be the right time to do it! We've been dating for a week now, but-hey wait, are you guys together again?" Chanwoo asked. Jinhwan grabbed your hand.
"AWWW, you guys are back!! Congrats!!" Ara said.
"Thanks, Ara. But hey, high five, Chanwoo, it's about time you asked Ara out!" Jinhwan said as he high fived Chanwoo.

"Well, since we're here, let's hang out, yeah?" You asked. Everyone agreed and you and Jinhwan went to order. After ordering, you stood at the counter and waited while Jinhwan went to the restroom. That was when you heard a meow and you saw Mochi and Yangie were at your feet.
"Aw, hey...." you said as you crouched down to pet them. Yangie meowed. You giggled.
"Yeah, I found him. He's here." you whispered. Mochi meowed and licked his paw. When your orders came out, you went to the table and the two cats followed you.

"Well, those two seem to like you a lot." Ara said.
"Guess I'm special and you're not." you teased, making Ara roll her eyes. Jinhwan came over to the table.
"Yangie?" he said when he saw the cats on your lap. You nodded. Jinhwan sat next to you and then Yangie walked onto his lap and laid down.
"Hey, she remembers me." Jinhwan said.
"I think she was looking for you yesterday." you told him.
"Guys let's take a group pic!" Chanwoo said as he lifted his phone up.
"Cheese!" Ara said before you all posed for camera.

~~another time skip~~

Sometime around 8pm, Bobby ordered tteokbokki and the three of you ate together. Jinhwan explained everything about his parents to him and you told him how you were planning to confront them the next day.
"Man.....I thought your mother was nice, Hyung." Bobby said.
"She is....well she was....but now she's being stupid." Jinhwan said.
"It's okay. We'll talk to your parents tomorrow. If she changes her mind, then great. If she can't accept me, then we'll give her more time to think." you said.
"Okay. Tomorrow after school ends?" Jinhwan asked. You nodded. Bobby sighed as he ate a rice cake.
"Hope you guys get her to cooperate." he said. "If she doesn't things are going to be way harder than necessary."

Once it was time to sleep, you slept next to your boyfriend on the bed again.
"You really think my Mom's going to listen?" Jinhwan asked.
"I don't know, Jinhwan. We'll just have to see if we can convince her. But for one thing, she has the wrong idea of me and she's going to see how I really am instead of judging me." You said. Jinhwan sighed.
"I can't believe she's like this. Your mother is so understanding and cool. My Mom only seems to care about money and looks." Jinhwan said.

"It's okay, Jinhwan. Like I said, if something goes wrong we can fix it together. Just don't freak out. I'm here to help you." You said. Jinhwan cuddled you tighter and got closer to you.
"Thank you so much, Baby." He said quietly before kissing your forehead. He pulled the blankets over you.
"Don't worry...." you said as you yawned. Jinhwan hummed softly in response before falling asleep with you in his arms.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR KING!!🎉🎉💕
You've come a long way, let's continue to walk the flower road together!! 🌸🌸

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR KING!!🎉🎉💕You've come a long way, let's continue to walk the flower road together!! 🌸🌸