Chapter 6

After class ended, Ara came up to you.
"Something wrong?" she asked. You huffed.
"No....everything is good, we're all good, nothing is wrong." you said as you gritted your teeth and clenched your fist.
"Yeah, totally." Ara said skeptically. You said nothing and she sighed.
"Dude, you basically growled that entire sentence. It's Sooyoung isn't it? Did she say something again?" she asked. You shook your head.
"Then what?"
"I'm just really annoyed at her." you grumbled.
"Besides her blind friends, who wouldn't?" Ara asked, rolling her eyes.

The rest of the day, you were in a sour mood because of Sooyoung. It bothered you so. Much. You didn't know that one thing could be so annoying. At the end of the day, you waited for Ara to walk with her. When you saw her, you only waved.
"Hi, (Y/N). Still in a bad mood?" she asked.
"Yeah." you grumbled. She smiled.
"Not for long! Let's go find Jay!" she said. You lifted your eyebrow.
"Why?" you asked.
"Did you really forget that he lives near you? We can walk home together." she said.
"Oh yeah....." you said. Your heart began to race yet again when you realised that you could walk home with him everyday from now on.

When you arrived at his office, Ara burst in and started to yell.
"CHEENGU, WHERE YOU AT?" she shouted. (Cheengu means friend*) Jinhwan crawled up from behind his desk.
"Ara??" he said.
"What are you doing under your desk?!" you asked.
"I dropped my pen." he said.
"Well, you better find it, cuz you need to walk home with us!" Ara exclaimed.
"Oh, right, I live across from (Y/N). I guess we can walk together, then!" he said. Ara wiggled her eyebrows and elbowed you, grinning. You rolled your eyes.

Outside, you began to walk towards your house with Jinhwan and Ara.
"So, how was your day?" Jinhwan asked.
"(Y/N)'s in a bad mood. Well, she was. Now she isn't because she got to see a certain someone a few minutes ago." Ara said.
"Really, who?" he asked. Ara snickered and you blushed. You changed the subject to your old P.E. teacher and immediately, Ara began to rant. A few minutes passed.
"Well, this is my neighborhood so I'm going to have to depart." she said. You then remembered that Ara wasn't sleeping at your house again. Shoot, that meant you and Jinhwan would be alone.....

"Call me when you get home, bestie." she said, smiling. She stuck out her tongue and then you realised that she purposely wanted to walk with Jinhwan to leave you and him alone. Jinhwan waved at her before continuing to walk with you. For the first three minutes, it was quiet and extremely awkward. Why were you so scared to say anything? You were okay when Ara was with you a moment ago. You cleared your throat, catching his attention.
"So....how long were you living across from me?" you asked.
"A really long time, I think. I moved here years ago." he said.
"What?! Really?? How come I've never seen you?" you asked.
"That's actually something I don't know either...." he said.
"Weird....."

You and Jinhwan talked a lot more than expected. Since he asked about you and Ara, you wanted to know if he had any close friends too. Turns out, he had six other really close friends. He said only one of them was still in High School.
"You should totally meet them sometime. They'd be happy to meet you!" he said.
"R-Really?" you asked.
"Well, of course! Wait...hold on a second, he goes to your school, too!" he said.
"What?"
"You know, my one friend who's still in High School! I just realised that he goes to the same school as you go to! Wow, I can't believe it, now you have to become friends with him!" he said. You laughed nervously.
"I'm really awkward with new people......I mean....just look at you and me." you said as you rubbed the back of your head.
"Aw, I don't think so! I really want to be close friends with you!" he said and you blushed again. Was everything he did and said going to make you blush like a total idiot?
"Y-Yeah, I hope so, too!" you said. Once your house was in view, you waved to him and he did the same.

When you opened the door, you took a little glimpse at him, who also opened the door to his house. Before he closed the door, he gave you yet another wink and you got all flustered. Why did he wink at you so much? And with those eyes of his? His fairy-like presence always did something to you, and you never felt anything like that in your life. You didn't know if it was a good of bad feeling, but it sure wasn't going to get old.
"Hey , Mom!" you called, but you didn't hear an answer. You raised a brow as you put down your stuff.
"Mom?" you asked again.
"Mom went grocery shopping."

It was your older brother, Bobby.
"Tokki Oppa!" you exclaimed as he opened his arms for a hug. (Tokki means Bunny*) You ran over to him and hugged him. Most siblings wouldn't hug or kiss a lot, but your relationship with your older brother was probably way closer than others. You were only one year apart from each other, and when you were little, you were always partners in crime. Bobby likes skinship so he occasionally hugs you or naturally kisses your forehead like siblings would do.
"How was school?" he asked.
"My gosh, you sound like Mom. It was okay, just like any other school day. Well, actually, most of the time it's boring, but whatever. How was Hell?" you asked, referring to college.
"It was tiring. I need to study for tests and stuff, but I'm kinda sad since I couldn't meet up with my friends lately. I'm so busy nowadays." he said.

"Its okay, Oppa, the time will come. You're working harder than normal people do. At least you'll be able to graduate, I'm probably going to internally combust from all the stress before I can." you said. He laughed.
"Your so negative that it's beginning to become funny." he said. You gave him a sarcastic thumbs up before he went upstairs to study in his room.

The rest of the week passed by as you and Ara walked to school and back with Jinhwan. Like she stated, you and Jinhwan became very close in a really quickly due to all the time you were able to spend together. You felt as if you blushed at least five times, heart raced at least once, got flustered at least twice, and got teased by Ara at least ten times everyday all because of Jinhwan. Did you think about this a lot? Of course. Did you stress yourself out because of it? Definitely. Did you fluster yourself whenever you contemplated about this particular subject? Yup. Did you totally fall head over heels for your own P.E. teacher in the span of a week?

. . . .

Yes, yes you did.