Chapter 19

Author's Note: So...I'm starting to have a writer's block and will need a bit of time to brainstorm and stuff, so sorry if this chapter is a bit boring.....I'll try harder on my next chapter ;-;
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You and Jinhwan were walking back to your houses together. He sighed and had his hand in his hair.
"Man, I completely forgot about your brother....." he said.
"Yeah? Well, I forgot that he was my brother." you replied.
"Argh, I should've remembered about him........" he said as he facepalmed. You pouted and looked at him.
"Are you saying that you wouldn't have asked me to be your girlfriend if you remembered?" you asked. His eyes widened and then he immediately wrapped his arm around you.
"No, no! Of course not......I'm just saying that I wish I could've come up with a plan or something sooner....I'd still ask you even if I remembered." he said as he brought you closer to him. You sniffed.
"Hey, are you crying again??" He asked.
"No, I'm still affected by all the crying earlier, my tears aren't stopping, and I feel like I have an issue now." You said. He turned to you.
"It's okay, I'm here now, you can calm down." He said as he wiped your tears with his thumb.
"I'm sorry I hurt you." He said quietly. You huffed, but glanced at the ring that was tightly around your finger and smiled when you saw the word 'his' on it.
"So.....how are we going to tell Bobby?" you asked, bringing the topic back. Jinhwan thought for a moment.
"Uh.......ok, how about we tell the others first, and then they might have some ideas. You're okay with telling them, right?" he suggested. You nodded.
"Okay, who should we tell first?" you asked. The both of you were thinking for a bit. You snapped your fingers.
"Ara." you and Jinhwan said simultaneously. After agreeing, you headed over to Ara's house with him.

When you arrived, Jinhwan knocked on the door.
"Coming!" you heard Ara say from inside. She opened the door.
"Oh hey, Jay! What is it? Wait, (Y/N), are you here too?" Ara asked.
"Hey, dude. I have something to tell you." you said.
"Here, come inside first. Then you can talk." Ara said as she stepped aside for you to enter.
"It's kind of a coincidence that the two of you came to my house today because-"
"Hyung? Noona?" Chanwoo said as he came from the kitchen. You choked on your spit.
"-because Chanwoo came over." Ara finished.
"Chanwoo? What are you doing here?" Jinhwan asked.
"I was bored." he replied shortly. "What about you guys?"
"Well, I was going to tell Ara something, but since you're here, I guess I'll tell you too." you said.

"Okay.....what is it?" Ara asked. Chanwoo stood next to her and also waited for what you had to say. You and Jinhwan looked at each other. He smiled at you warmly before turning to Ara and Chanwoo.
"We're dating." he said proudly. Ara's mouth dropped and Chanwoo's eyes widened.
"What?" Ara asked.
"Uh....we're together." you repeated.
"W-Wait so...Hyung is your....your...." Chanwoo started.
"Boyfriend? Yes." Jinhwan finished. Ara and Chanwoo both gasped as a huge smile grew on their faces.
"Oh my God. Oh my God! OH MY GOD!" Chanwoo exclaimed.
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! OMIGOD FINALLY!" Ara squealed as she started to jump around. The next thing you knew, Ara and Chanwoo were running and jumping around while hugging each other, squealing. You and Jinhwan looked at each other again. He shrugged. When they were done acting like a bunch of fangirls, they high-fived and then Ara ambushed you with a hug.

"Gahhhh! I'm so proud of you! I told you that he liked you, I told you!" she said as she squeezed the life out of you.
"Ara! Ara, I can't breathe." you wheezed. When she let go, you gasped for breath.
"I can't believe (Y/S/N) is real! I'm so good at matchmaking, don't you think so, Chanwoo?" Ara asked. Chanwoo shrugged, but he laughed anyways.
"Hyung, can I hug you?" Chanwoo asked.
"No." Jinhwan said.
"Aw....." Chanwoo whined as he pouted.
"Don't worry, Channie, I'll give you a hug instead!" Ara said as she walked over to Chanwoo and gave him a hug.
"Looks like we're not the only couple here." you snickered as Jinhwan laughed. Ara gave you a look.
"Nobody said that I couldn't hug a guy, and we're friends!" Ara protested. You rolled your eyes.
"Besides, we're aloud to hug! Jay, friends can hug, right?" Ara asked.

You coughed at that. The day when it rained flashed through your mind and you got a little embarrassed. When you looked at Jinhwan, it seemed like he remembered too because he was busy spacing out. You cleared your throat at him.
"Huh? What? Oh, uh, yeah, yeah. Friends can hug, of....course." he said. Chanwoo lifted a brow. Before anything else happened, you noticed that Chanwoo was wearing the watch that Ara showed you this morning.
"Uh....nice watch." you said to Chanwoo, desperately trying to change the subject.
"Oh, yeah, Ari Noona got this for me, it's great, isn't it? I love it!" He said as he showed off his wrist. You saw how Ara blushed at him, and grinned at her.
"Yeah, that's totally your style, Chanwoo. Did you get anything for her?" Jinhwan asked. Chanwoo nodded.
"He got me a pair of earrings." Ara said as she smiled. You looked at her ears and did notice that she was wearing a pair that you haven't seen before. They looked really expensive.

"Aw.....that's so cute!" Jinhwan exclaimed.
"You people keep making my gift look like crap! What am I supposed to do now!" you whined. Jinhwan hugged you.
"What nonsense are you spewing out! You're gift wasn't crap, it was better than theirs combined!" Jinhwan told you. You pouted while Ara and Chanwoo laughed.
"But for real though. Chanwoo, when are you gonna ask her out! Seriously!" you said. Chanwoo's face turned red at that and Ara's eyes widened.
"Aha, let's not make him uncomfortable now...." Ara nervously said as she pat Chanwoo's shoulder. She cleared her throat.
"Uh, so what about you, what'd you guys get each other?" Ara asked.
"A hoodie." you said simply.
"And a really pretty hoodie at that!" Jinhwan added.

"I feel like we were too extra on our gifts for Valentine's Day...." Ara said as she rubbed the back of her head.
"No, maybe you two just have a different style than ours." you said.
"You can guess what I got for (Y/N)." Jinhwan said. Ara and Chanwoo stared at you blankly. You facepalmed. You and Jinhwan then revealed your hands, showing off the rings that he got while giving them a look. Chanwoo mouthed an "oh" while Ara began to squeal again.
"Omigod, the designs on it!! It's so friggin cute, I think I'm gonna die!!" she shouted.
"Well, you're pretty observant." you said as you rolled your eyes.
"Congratulations!!" Chanwoo added as he clapped.
"Eheh....thanks guys, but.....there's actually one problem." Jinhwan said. Chanwoo and Ara waited expectantly.
"....how are we going to tell my brother??" you asked. Chanwoo's mouth dropped and then Ara smashed her head against the wall. Chanwoo scrambled to check if her head was okay.
"Yeah.....we needed your help." you said. Ara groaned miserably before collecting herself and then turning to you.

"I suggest that you don't tell him in private." Ara said. You brows furrowed.
"What?" you said, confused.
"You should tell him with me and Chanwoo. Then, maybe we could help when he's on his knees, weeping." Ara replied.
"Hmmmmm." Jinhwan said as he thought.
"We should tell the others." Chanwoo then spoke. This brought your attention.
"I mean, they would also be happy for you two. Bobby Hyung would be the only one who might be all miserable because of this information. Their his closest friends after all, I'm sure they could help too. They would understand at least." he explained. You looked and Jinhwan and he nodded. You huffed as you turned to Ara and Chanwoo.
"Well, then. I guess we're going to have to do that." you said.

And so, there you were, in front of everybody except Bobby after gathering them all, staring at their gawking faces.
"What." B.I said.
"We're dating." you said casually.
"Aww......congrats!!" Donghyuk said as he clapped alongside Yunhyeong, who was also smiling. Junhoe and B.I, however, were still gawking like idiots. B.I cleared his throat and then smiled at you.
"Well then, I guess you can call me Hanbin Oppa from now on." he said as he shook your hand. Jinhwan grabbed your hands and broke them apart.
"Screw you! The only people she's going to call "Oppa" is Bobby and me!" he said as he brought you closer to him. B.I rolled his eyes and then Junhoe scoffed.
"I bet you she'd still call me Oppa either way if I was older than her." Junhoe said. It was your turn to roll your eyes this time.
"Oh, you're so full of yourselves, let's just talk about how we can tell my brother." you said.
"Oh shoot, that's actually a big problem." Donghyuk said as he crossed his arms.
"Let's do something that he wants to do together or buy him something he wants so that he'll be in a good mood when we tell him." Junhoe suggested.
"That's the smartest idea that ever came out of your head, Junhoe! Quit using your brain, I'm planning to use it if you ever die since you barely even use it yourself." Jinhwan said.
"You people are so mean to me!" he said as he pouted. You pat his back.
"It's okay, June, we'll still use your idea." you said.

"Let's discuss this at my house first though, I don't feel like standing outside anymore." you said as you turned to head to your house. The others followed behind you and then Jinhwan ran to your side. Yeah, Oppa's probably wondering where I am...... you thought.