Chapter 50

Author's Note: Huzzah!! Finals week is finally over, woohoo!! I know it's been like three flipping weeks since I've updated the last chapter, but I really wanted to focus for my studies since it was finals week last week. I'm really happy today that the results went well and I can finally type more! Thank you so much to all of you who waited patiently 🙏💕 Merry Christmas!!🎄
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*DING*

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

*DING DING DING DING DING DING DING*

"ARGH!" you yelled as you opened your eyes and grabbed your phone violently. You saw that there were various texts from both Ara and your boyfriend. They were talking about the field trip today. Ara was freaking out because you weren't answering. Why's she so freaked out? We don't have to leave until 9.... You thought. Your eyes suddenly widened and you checked the time.
"Wait, 9:00?! OHMYGOD IT'S 8:45!" you shrieked before falling off the bed. Scrambling back up, you sprinted out of your room.

After quickly brushing your teeth and washing your face, you wore a simple hoodie and short jeans before grabbing your luggage and running downstairs. Bobby was at the table eating breakfast.
"Why the frick didn't you wake me up, Bobby?!" you asked, panting heavily.
"Uh.......was I supposed to....?" he asked. You facepalmed.
"Bobby. Today's the senior field trip." you grumbled.
".....oh frick." Bobby replied. You grabbed a pillow from the couch and yelled into it for a good five seconds before dropping it on the floor.
"Well, whatever then. I was almost late but I literally rushed everything and I'm ready, no thanks to you." you said.
"Sorry, dude......" your brother said guiltily.
"Um....it's okay....Jinhwan's going to be here in a few minutes." you said.

"You said you were going to be gone for three days?" he asked.
"Yeah, including today." you said as you nodded.
"Aight then, I'll miss you, bro." he said. You were going to respond until your phone vibrated. Jinhwan had sent you a text.

"Oop, Jinhwan's here

"Oop, Jinhwan's here. I have to go now, bye, Bobby!" you said as you opened the door. Bobby got up from the table to watch you leave. Jinhwan was waiting outside, standing next to his car.
"Hi, baby." he smiled.
"Hey!" you replied cheerfully. He kissed your cheek before opening the door. You got inside and slid open the window.
"What's up, Bobby?" Jinhwan said to your brother, who was still standing at the door frame.
"Hi, Jinani Hyungggggg!!" Bobby yelled back as he waved like a lunatic. "You better take good care of her while you're up there and you still have to do it when you come back!"
"Don't worry, I'll protect her with my life!" Jinhwan replied as he got into the car.
"You ready to go?" he asked you. You nodded.

Jinhwan started the car and before the two of you drove off, you made sure that you said a final goodbye to your brother.
"Bye, Tokki Oppa!! I'll miss you!" you said to him as you waved from the window.
"Bye, Sis! Stay close to Jinhwan Hyung and don't die, okay? I love you!!!" he hollered. You smiled and then shut the window.
"The level of closeness in your sibling relationship is something I didn't even know was possible." Jinhwan chuckled.
"Well, we're one of a kind, I guess?" you shrugged.