Chapter 25

The next day, Jinhwan watched you walk to your class before leaving. He was probably going to do that for the rest of the year. When you walked into Language Arts, a few girls came up to you.
"Congrats!! I'm really happy for you!" one of them said.
"What?" you asked.
"You're the one who captured Mr. Kim's heart, right?" she asked.
"Um, I guess you can say that..." you said. Calling Jinhwan "Mr. Kim" was so weird.....
"Well, we're really happy for you!" they said.
"Uh, thanks?" you said.
"You guys are acting like he's a celebrity or something." you chuckled.
"In this school, it's basically what he is, yeah." one girl said.
"Hey, I'm just glad that Sooyoung didn't get him." a boy said.
"Finally, someone decent that can be with a cool person." he said.

~~time skip~~

At P.E, something bad was already going to happen because Sooyoung was up to something.
"I can't believe that (Y/N) would try to seduce a teacher, she's such a slut isn't she? Can't you believe how desperate she is to try and sleep with someone? I can't believe that slut's dating our P.E. teacher." Sooyoung said. Your heart stopped. What was this girl trying to do, what rumour was she going to spread? A sick feeling arose in your stomach.
"Shut up, Sooyoung. I can't believe how desperate you are after the person you like is dating another girl. Look, we know that it sucks when it happens, but you don't need to try and get us to make her life miserable." A boy said. Sooyoung's eyes widened.
"Yeah, and why are you calling her a slut? You know Mr. Kim is only 21, it wouldn't be weird if he liked people our age. I mean, you can't tell me that every married couple is the same age, your parents are probably not the same age either." someone else said. Sooyoung's face started to turn red.
"Exactly, and (Y/N) is a year older than most of us. A two year age gap won't matter in college. Mr. Kim has all the right in the world to date her." a girl said.

At this point, Sooyoung was completely embarrassed.
"Hey, if you want to make me "pay," then you're going to have to work harder than that. Your stupid plan didn't work, find a different idea." you growled at her. Sooyoung kicked a pebble on the floor in anger and let out a frustrated groan. Sooyoung was trying way too hard for this. You could tell that she was someone who hated the feeling of defeat, it was so ridiculously obvious.

You were going to have keep on eye on her......

~~another time skip~~

You waited for your friends to come over at the end of school. You took out your phone and started to play around with it. In that moment, you thought about something and then went into your contact list. Pressing the edit button on Jinhwan's contact, you replaced the sparkle emoticon with a heart one. Once you did, you became a little hesitant. He's my boyfriend, nobody's going to judge me for putting a heart next to his name..... You thought. You stared at it. Screw it, it's my phone, he's my boyfriend, I'm going to put hearts next to his name and nobody's gonna stop me. You thought as you pressed the save button.

Then, you decided to text your boyfriend.