Chapter 55

"Oh God, where did she go?!" Ara asked, panting. Jinhwan put his hands on his knees to catch his breath.
"I don't know, why would she just disappear like that?! I'm really worried about her, Ara, she's not picking up any of my calls. What if Sooyoung did something to her?" Jinhwan asked.
"That's what I'm thinking, too! Oh my God, we have to find her quick, she's not anywhere in this park. Should we go check the outdoor one?" Ara replied. Jinhwan nodded before rushing to the exit.

He was running across the bridge with Ara until he overheard a girl talking to her friend.
"Some people are just so idiotic, don't you think? How could she just shove through the crowd like that, I swear I could've broken my ankle or something because of her." he heard her say. He immediately bolted to a stop, making Ara lift a brow.
"Wait, follow me." Jinhwan said before running up to the girls.
"Excuse me, did something happen earlier? Not to be nosy or anything, but we're actually trying to find our friend, she suddenly disappeared and we're wondering if you saw her." Jinhwan said.
"Well, there was a girl who shoved me earlier. She was running for some reason with a backpack and she seemed to be running away from another girl because the other helped me up and apologized, telling me that she was trying to catch her or something." she said.

Jinhwan looked at Ara with wide eyes.
"Thank you so much, we'll be going to now." Jinhwan said as he quickly bowed and turned around to continue running.
"That was definitely Sooyoung." Ara said alongside him.
"Yeah, and I think she stole (Y/N)'s backpack." he replied.
"Didn't that girl say that she was chasing her? Wait, chasing-Oh my God, she was running! Jinhwan, we have to find her!" Ara gasped as she ran faster.

The two both ran across the bridge to the outdoor park, where they saw a huge crowd in front of the castle.
"What the Hell is that?!" Jinhwan said.
"I don't know, God, what if that's (Y/N)?!" Ara shrieked, making Jinhwan's eyes widen.
"Crap!" Jinhwan shouted. No, no, please. Jinhwan thought as he ran closer to the crowd. It only took him a second to find out that the girl he saw on the floor was you and in an instant, he full-speed sprinted over to the accident.

He pushed through the crowd hastily and crashed down to the floor next to you, grabbing your head. You were unconscious and Jinhwan started to panic. He lightly tapped your cheek with his hand.
"(Y/N), w-wake up, pull yourself together, please." Jinhwan said desperately. There was no response from you and the way your eyes remained shut made Jinhwan's heart shatter. Ara finally got through the crowd and saw you, her eyes widening. She furiously grabbed Sooyoung's collar.
"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO HER!" Ara shouted.
"Shut the Hell up, you're making my ears hurt-"
"I'm not going to ask you again." Ara snarled.

"I-I don't know! I took her bag and ran off so she was chasing me. She just fainted after that, I don't know what really happened!" Sooyoung said.

"WHAT!" Jinhwan yelled.
"Oh my God, you stupid piece of crap, she has Asthma!" Ara shrieked. Sooyoung looked flustered and had nothing to say.
"Where is her bag, WHERE THE HELL IS IT!" Jinhwan roared. Sumin was completely frozen with your bag in her arms. Eunji grabbed it, but Sumin suddenly yanked it back.
"What, no! What are you doing?!" Sumin said. Eunji suddenly flicked her on the forehead.
"Ow!" Sumin said, letting go of your bag. Eunji took it and gave it to Ara, who quickly took the inhaler out of your front pocket and gave it to Jinhwan. Jinhwan put the inhaler into your mouth and pressed it twice.

He put his ear to your chest but he couldn't hear any heartbeat. He checked your pulse again, but there was no pulse to begin with. His eyes widened.
"A-Ambulance, call an ambulance!" Jinhwan yelled in panic. Ara quickly took out her phone and dialed 911.
"Step back!" Jinhwan shouted to the crowd who was standing there, peering at you. He put his hand at the center of your chest with the other on top of it and started to give you chest compressions.
"1...2...3..." he counted as he gave you 30 compressions. He then pinched your nose, lifted your head, and put his lips on yours, giving you two large breaths of air. He checked your pulse afterwards, but it still wasn't there. Panic engulfed him again as he moved back to your chest to start over. Again, he put his hands at the center of your chest and started to give you 30 more compressions.