Chapter 22

"Can we talk for a moment? I need to tell you something." you said.
"Yeah? What is it?" he asked, smiling. You felt bad for having to ruin his mood. You swallowed and glanced at the other members, who all gave you a reassuring thumbs up. You took a deep breath and grabbed Jinhwan's wrist pulling him next to you.
"Oppa, we're dating." you said. Bobby froze. His smile disappeared, making you worried. An unending silence filled the atmosphere.
"Y-You, you a-and.....and h-him?" Bobby asked, pointing at Jinhwan. You swallowed and looked at him nervously. His eye twitched and he looked as if he was going to go insane.
"Oppa....please-"
"Bobby, I asked your sister to be my girlfriend." Jinhwan said and then Bobby lost his balance. Luckily, B.I and Donghyuk was there to catch him. 
"OMIGOD, BOBBY!" You shouted, covering your mouth. Bobby slid to his knees and then buried his face in his hands. He let out a miserable wail.

"W-Wait, wait, so....you like each other?" he asked quietly. You nodded.
"Y-You.....like......" he started and then his eyes widened.
"AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" he shrieked.
"Hyung, what's wrong?!" B.I asked.
"AGHHHH I'M GONNA BE RELATED TO JINHWAN HYUNG!!" he shouted. He stood up and yelled again.
"I'm gonna have to become a brother-in-law to him in a couple of years, then I'm gonna have to take care of their children, I'll still be related to him by then, I'll be related to him when I die! I'M GONNA HAVE TO SEE MY OWN HYUNG THAT I'VE BEEN FRIENDS WITH FOR LIKE FOREVER MARRY MY YOUNGER SISTER. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" he wailed.

"It's okay, Bobby Hyung! It's going to be okay! It won't be that bad!" Junhoe said as he pat his back.
"YOU ALL KNEW?!" he yelled. Bobby wailed again. He was freaking out. After a couple minutes of the others calming him down and you feeling really bad for doing this to him, He shot his head towards you and then bolted over to you, putting his hands on your shoulders.
"(Y/N), do you seriously, genuinely like Jinhwan Hyung?" he asked seriously. You gulped and nodded. He let go of you and sighed with his hand in his hair. He miserably sobbed. He then slapped himself suddenly, making B.I flinch.
"How long have you known?" he asked.
"Just yesterday, don't worry." Donghyuk said. Bobby sighed and then stared at you and Jinhwan. Then, he took a deep breath, ran to you, and gave you a huge bear hug.
"I'm doing this for you because I freaking love you, sis." he sighed. Your eyes widened.
"Wait, really? You're not going to freak out anymore? This is it?" you asked. He sighed again.
"Just make sure you invite me to your wedding." he said through gritted teeth. You gasped and smiled at the others.

"Thank you so much, Oppa! I love you so much!!" you said as you kissed his cheek and hugged him back.
"Yeah, yeah, just make sure that you don't do anything stupid." Bobby said. He went to Jinhwan and shoved his index finger into his face.
"If you do anything that makes my sister miserable, I'll rip your damn head off. I had to go through her being miserable for two whole weeks already, and If she cries and acts like that again because of you, I'll hunt you down and shove your body into a box floating down the river. You better treat her like a queen!" Bobby said. Yunhyeong's mouth dropped, Donghyuk's eyes widened, Chanwoo and Ara looked mortified, and B.I and Junhoe were busy trying to hold in their laughter.
"Yes sir, Mr. Kim Jiwon, sir." Jinhwan said as he saluted nervously.

Bobby then turned to you again and the next thing you knew, there were tears in his eyes. He tackled you.
"ACK-"
"AGHHHH, MY BABY SISTER'S GONNA LEAVE MEEEEE!!!" he wailed as he hugged you.
"Argh, no I'm not! Get off of me! BOBBY!" You said as you squirmed and flailed in his hold. The others began to laugh at the sudden change in mood.
"MY BABY'S ALL GROWN UP, AHHH THIS IS SO SAD, MY BABY'S GONNA LEAVE ME FOR MY FRIEND, ALJDHFUDHLAHUOFHODUHGOUEHWJS-"
"Ew, no! I'm not your baby, stop acting like Dad! YOU'RE CREEPING THE CRAP OUTTA ME! LET GO!" you said as you tried to escape. He continued to sob, but you successfully left his grip and stood next to Jinhwan, catching your breath.
"I'm starting to think that he's the bipolar one here." you said as everybody just stared at your older brother, who was still on the floor crying like a baby.

"Bobby, get up, we should leave..." B.I said as he lent out a hand.
"Yeah, ok." Bobby said as he suddenly stopped crying and smiled cheerfully. Everyone's mouth dropped. Bobby stood up and straightened himself out.
"Congrats!!" he said as he hugged you again.
"Aha, thanks.....what?" you said confused.
"I just thought about something, at least you're with Hyung. I know I can trust him, and I know he'll treat you correctly, he's a great Hyung! I would've totally freaked out if it was someone else, but at least it's Jinani Hyung." he said.
"My gosh, are you actually bipolar or something?" Junhoe asked.

"Thank you, Bobby." Jinhwan said as he smiled. Bobby just shook his hand.
"If anything happens between you two, I'd better be the first person you tell, got it?" Bobby whispered to you. You nodded and then he suddenly tripped you while you were walking forward, causing you to fall, but of course your boyfriend was there to catch you before it happened.
"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH~" Everyone hooted. You started to blush madly.
"I got you, are you okay?" Jinhwan asked as he stared into your eyes warmly. You gave him a nervous smile before getting up. Then, you elbowed your brother.
"What the Hell was that for, Bobby?!" you asked, embarrassed. Your blush continued to creep along your face.

Bobby smiled and clapped to himself while Jinhwan just hugged you again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's Note: I feel like I'm somehow slightly adding in hints of Double B in here.....what is my life (ㅠ_ㅠ)