Chapter 57

Author's Note: I'M BAAAAAAAAACK!! GOOD LORD I MISSED YOU ALL SO MUCH! Again, I will never stop apologizing for making you wait a TWO FREAKING MONTHS for me to update this story! At least tomorrow is the last day of school for me, so I will finally have free time to type whenever I want to! Thank you all so so so so so sooooo much for staying with me and waiting patiently, I really hope this kind of hiatus won't happen often. Anyways, I love you all and I hope you enjoy reading this chapter!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"J-Jinhwan.......don't go.....s-stay...."

Jinhwan's heart clenched and tears welled up in his eyes. He squeezed your hand tightly.
"O-Okay, Baby, okay. I-I'll stay, alright? I'm going to stay with you, I-I won't go anywhere, I promise. I'm here, I'm right here." Jinhwan said reassuringly as he nodded and pet your head. You instantly felt relieved when you heard him say those words, your body relaxed and you sighed. Your memory was a bit fuzzy, but you remembered most of what happened to you at the amusement park. I missed you. You thought in your head.

"Ara, she's awake!" Jinhwan called. Immediately, Ara came bursting into the room, her eyes widened.
"Oh my God, (Y/N)!!" Ara said as she rushed over to you.
"(Y/N), can you hear me? Do you know where you are?" she asked as she put a hand on your arm. It was still hard for you to speak since you were still a little dazed from waking up, but you were able to nod and she smiled, tears falling out of her eyes.
"I'll go get Bobby and the doctor." Ara said before quickly running out of the room. Your face lit up when you heard your brother's name.

"W-We were all so worried about you, (Y/N), you won't believe what happened earlier. Ara called Bobby and he came as fast as he could. God, you...you have no idea how scared I was, e-everything was just happening so fast. I just-one second you were getting put in an ambulance, the next second you were in the hospital dying, and I was just sitting there crying instead of doing anything, I couldn't even, I-I really thought that I was going to-" Jinhwan's voice gradually got more and more shakier as he kept on talking. He stopped to keep himself from bursting into tears again. He stared into your eyes with his red and damp ones, sniffing. Your heart ached to see him so fragile. It seemed like he would completely shatter into a million little pieces at any moment.

Jinhwan slowly brought the palm of your hand to his cheek and leaned into it, closing his eyes.
"Thank you for not leaving me." he said in a small whimper, a single tear sliding out from his eye. You looked at him sadly. Don't cry. You thought as you gently rubbed your thumb against his cheek, the other melting into your touch. Damn your throat for not letting you talk, Jinhwan was crying and you couldn't comfort him, which was incredibly frustrating. Your boyfriend opened his eyes and stared at you, sniffing again. I'm here, Jinhwan. You thought as you smiled at him. He wiped his tears before planting a small kiss on the back of your hand.  

Jinhwan stayed with you for the next few minutes until Bobby rushed in with Ara and the doctor. Once he saw you, he broke into a huge smile and huffed in relief. You managed to lift your arm a bit and wave at him slightly.
"You're finally awake sis." he said as he walked over to you and grabbed your hand.
"She seems to be in good shape, seeing that she can move comfortably already." the doctor spoke as he checked up on you.
"Do you remember everything? You're feeling okay, right?" Bobby asked. You nodded.
"Well, she'll be back in a healthy condition after a few days of rest. Do you think you'll be okay without the oxygen mask?" the doctor asked. You nodded.

The doctor quickly took the mask off of you. You slowly took a few deep breaths and then smiled at your brother, breathing freely.
"Her breathing seems to be back to normal. It's best if she gets lots of rest so that her body can calm down. Right now, it will be difficult for her to make a lot of movement, but she'll be completely fine once her body gets to relax enough." the doctor spoke. Everyone bowed in gratitude as the doctor left the room afterwards.