Chapter 43

"And after that, I don't know why, but you just suddenly made me feel really angry and stressed all the time." Jinhwan said, looking down. You sighed.
"I let my mother manipulate me. I was keeping in so much anger that I blew up during our argument and I let out words that I shouldn't have said." he said guiltily. I blamed it on my Mom for a while, but I knew that I was being in denial.

Jinhwan was in his room, crying as he sat on the wooden floor.
"You're crying?" Jinhwan's mother scoffed.
"Why, did you're oh, so precious girlfriend yell at you?" she asked.
"Shut up! This is all your fault! She broke up with me because of you!" Jinhwan shouted.
"Ha! At last! It's good that one problem was solved at least." his mother said. Jinhwan yelled in frustration.
"Look at you. You're being so pathetic for this girl, Jinhwan. I didn't raise you to be like this." she said. "How many times did I have to say that she is a complete-"
"GO AWAY!" Jinhwan shouted as he slammed the door shut.

You looked at Jinhwan.
"You know how I felt, right?" You asked quietly.
"Yes, oh my God, yes. I know that you've been miserable because of me. I know that you cried so much because of me. I know you hated me, and I was so mad at myself for doing this to you. I-I don't even know how to say how sorry I am right now-I just-I wish that-" Jinhwan stopped when tears welled up in his eyes and his voice became shaky. He had a hand in his hair and he was trying to keep himself from crying again.

"I'm so sorry to you, I'm so sorry to Bobby, I'm so sorry to your mother, I feel so ashamed that you had to deal with all this pain for so long. I feel ashamed that you had to deal with me. I'm stupid and I'm supposed to be the eldest in our group, yet I'm acting like a little kid, and I can't do anything right." Jinhwan said with his hands covering his face. You scooched closer to him and wrapped your arms around him. He froze.
"Look." you started. "I know I should probably be asking you for more explanations about all this crap, but I'm tired."
"H-Huh?" Jinhwan said with his face buried in the crook of your neck.

"I'm tired. I'm sick of crying, and I just want everything to stop. You didn't mean what you said, right?" you asked.
"Yes." Jinhwan said quietly.
"You know what you did wrong and you won't ever do it again?" you asked.
"I promise." he said quickly.
"And you still.....love me...right...?" you asked. He nodded, his head moving against your shoulder. Relief flooded over you.
"Then that's all I want from you, Oppa. I'm sorry that I didn't listen to your explanation earlier." you said.
"Don't be sorry, (Y/N). Please, I'm sorry about everything I did to you." he said shakily.
"Ok. Then let's try to put everything behind us and start over, yeah?" you asked. He nodded.

"Okay." you sighed. You gently pushed him off you and wiped his tears away.
"Thank you." he sniffed. You gave him a small smile.
"There's one thing I want to discuss with you about, though." you said.
"Yes?" he said.
"Can we be prepared next time? You and I both know that this relationship won't be perfect, but I don't want another stupid argument to come between us again. The next time anything happens.....let's please talk about it? Instead of ignoring each other for the next whole month." you said. Jinhwan nodded.
"My parents....." he started.
"I was thinking we could talk to your parents together. Let's just talk to them. They don't really know who I am and they're judging me because of a picture." you said.
"Really?" he asked, looking up at you. You nodded.
"Is it okay if you go with me on Wednesday?" he asked.
"Of course." you replied.
"We're all set now, right?" you asked. He nodded.

"Okay." you said with a smile. You kissed him on the nose and hugged him again.
"I love you, Jinhwan." you said quietly. He wrapped his arms around you.
"Me too." he said.

The door suddenly opened and Bobby came inside.
"For crying out loud, Mom, you're saying you get lonely when you go grocery shopping by yourself-" he stopped when he saw Jinhwan with you on the couch. Your mother peeked from behind.
"Bad timing?" your mother asked.
"This better be good." Bobby said. You stared at Bobby before grabbing Jinhwan's hand.
"We....made up, Bobby." you said quietly. Your mother made an I-knew-it face. Jinhwan stood up suddenly and then gave your brother a 90 degree bow, making Bobby blink in surprise.
"I'm sorry, Bobby." he spoke. "I know what I did to you and your sister, and I promise it won't happen again. Please forgive me." he said. Bobby swallowed before sighing.

"It's.....it's okay, Hyung." Bobby replied. Jinhwan let out a sigh of relief before smiling at him.
"Thanks." he said quietly.
"But if you do anything as stupid as this again, I'm really going to kill you. Treat my sister correctly or I'll chuck you into a box floating down a river." Bobby said.
"Yessir." Jinhwan said as he saluted. He then turned to your mother and gave her a bow as well. Your mother only smiled before ruffling his hair.
"Kids can be so mature sometimes...." she said before walking past him and going upstairs. The second you heard the door upstairs shut, Jinhwan brought Bobby into a tight hug.
"Ack! Hyung!" Bobby said.
"Thank you so much, Bobby, you don't know how much this means to me!" Jinhwan said, hugging even tighter. Bobby choked.
"Hey, I want some!" you laughed as you stood up, but before you could do anything, Jinhwan let go of Bobby and pounced at you onto the couch. You squeaked as he aggresively cuddled you on the couch.

He attacked you with a million kisses on your face as Bobby was gasping for breath on the floor.
"I love you so much, Baby~~" Jinhwan said. You giggled.
"Me too." you replied, getting a kiss on the nose from your boyfriend followed by Bobby making a face about it.
"Oh, go get a room, you two." Bobby said before sprawling back onto the floor.