Chapter 53

Author's Note: Long chapter ahead :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I still can't believe you didn't tell me until now! Again with the 'telling friends first instead of family' thing!"
"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I swear I was going to tell you sooner, Oppa. I just never got the chance to and I thought you'd find out either way."

You were calling Bobby while packing things into your backpack. There was only about 20 minutes until you had to leave for Lotte World.

"Look, I know it seemed like I completely disregarded it at first, but that Sooyoung girl was on my mind constantly since the first time you told me about her. I asked Chanwoo and Ara if they knew what was going on and they told me that she was a crazy psychopath. I got a little worried about you, but I didn't think she'd go that far."
"You're not mad, are you?"
"Mad? Why would I be mad?"
"I don't know......just in case you think that Jinhwan isn't protecting me or anything like that. It's not true, Jinhwan Oppa tries really hard to take care of me and he does. I only got hurt because there really wasn't any way he could save me from that incident, it's not like he could just barge into the girl's dormitory." 
"I'm not mad at Hyung at all, actually. I know he would never let you get hurt on purpose, and I know he'd do anything to keep you away from Sooyoung. You stick close to him too, he's small, but he's still tough."
"I will, and if anything happens, I'll make sure to contact you first, okay? Well, I'd probably call Jinhwan Oppa first, but I'd call you right after."

"That's alright, as long as you don't hide anything serious from me. Have fun at Lotte World and stay close to Hyung, got it? I'll see you tomorrow."
"Okayyyy, bye Tokki Oppa, I love youuuuuuu."

You ended the call and then finished packing. Ara peaked her head out from the bathroom with a toothbrush in her mouth.
"Was he mad?" she asked as she brushed her teeth.
"Nope, he was just worried about me. He was triggered that I didn't tell him until now, but he has the right to be. I'm going to tell him first if something happens from now on." You said.
"Awwwww, oh my God, I'm so jealous of you!! I wish I had a brother like that. Too bad I'm an only child." You heard Ara say as she turned on the sink. A few minutes later, there was a knock at the door. You stood up and opened the door to see your boyfriend standing in front of you.

"Oh hey." you said as you smiled.
"Good morning~" he sang as you let him in.
"You guys ready to go to Lotte World?" Jinhwan asked as he sat on the bed.
"Nope, Ara's being a snail and she's only just finished washing up." you said.
"WHAT, I HAVE YOU KNOW THAT I'M A VERY HEAVY SLEEPER-"
"Yeah, yeah, just hurry up and change, you only have 15 minutes left!" you cut off. Jinhwan chuckled as Ara muttered something under her breath.
"Seems like the group change is doing you well." he said.
"Oh yeah, it's way better than before. I'm so much more comfortable now." you nodded.

Ara walked out of the bathroom with her hair tied up in a messy bun, wearing pajamas. You and Jinhwan were just staring silently as she walked across the room to her luggage case. She stopped and turned her head to Jinhwan.
"Just so you know, your girlfriend looks ten times worse than this every morning." she said.
"What!" you exclaimed.
"You can't run from the truth, (Y/N)!" Ara replied.
"Well, Ara's not completely wrong...." Jinhwan said.
"WHAT!"
"Ha! In your face!"

You crossed your arms and grumbled.
"It's okay, though, you still look cute." Jinhwan said as he pinched your cheek. Ara took her clothes and walked back into the bathroom.
"So, did any of you think of a schedule for today?" your boyfriend asked as he grabbed your hand and fiddled with it.
"We're going on Gyro Drop first!" Ara called. Jinhwan burst into laughter.
"Gyro Drop? You mean the one that goes super high and then drops straight down without warning?" he asked.
"Yup!" you said.
"Oh my God, you guys are going to kill me, I'm not that good with high rides!" Jinhwan said in defeat as he leaned backwards onto the mattress.
"Yeah well, you decided to be friends with us so expect nothing but high rides today." you said. Jinhwan let out a huge whine.