Chapter 26

Author's Note: So Yeah, I'm terribly sorry if I updated really late because I had to work super hard to make the pictures I put in this chapter!
(You'll see what I mean once you read to that point) but anyways, I hope you guys enjoy this update!! Thank you~~ ♡

NOTE: So if some of you don't have an iPhone, let's just "pretend" that you have an iPhone, Kay? 😀👍
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You led Jinhwan upstairs to your room, since you didn't know where else to take him.
"Oh wow, your room is nice." Jinhwan said as he looked around your brightly lit room.
"Uh...thanks?" you said.
"For an introvert, you seem to like being exposed to light." Jinhwan replied, referring to the window that let sunlight into your room.
"Look, not all introverts are emo, you know. I don't like to lock myself in the dark." you said. Jinhwan smiled. While you sat on your bed, the pictures in your room caught his eye.
"Aww!! You look so cute and chubby in this picture!!" Jinhwan squealed as he held up a picture of when you and Ara were little.
"Stop ittttttt!" You whined as you hid your face in a pillow.

For the next thirty minutes, you and Jinhwan were busy taking random pictures together. Yes, in that time period, you and Jinhwan ended up taking Forty. Six. Flippin. Pictures. How? Every picture had a different filter in it. Why? Well, how were you supposed to know, you were home with your boyfriend and there really wasn't anything to do.

Then, you talked while eating snacks that you totally didn't sneak into your room while your mother wasn't looking.
"You really snuck these in?" Jinhwan asked as he was about to he a spicy flavored chip.
"Well yeah, but-Hey, Bobby probably does it too!" you said. Jinhwan suddenly choked on his chip and began to cough endlessly.
"Oh my God, are you oka-"
"AHHHHHHH IT BURNS IT BURNSSSSS!"
"Ahh! You idiot, why would you-"
"WATER I NEED WATER! AGHHHH!"
"OH JEEZ, WAIT HERE!"

You went downstairs and grabbed the nearest water bottle before sprinting back upstairs. By the time you opened the door to your room, Jinhwan was rolling on the floor with his hands at his neck, still coughing. You gave the bottle to him and he chugged the entire thing down in a minute. He was panting heavily afterwards.
"Are you okay?" you asked.
"Bleh, yep! I'm feeling great!" he said as he got up and tossed the bottle into the trash.
"Aish, eat slower next time!" you said as you hit him.
"Owwweeeeee.....(Y/N) hit me!! Wahhhhhhhh!" he whined as he fake cried. You rolled your eyes and then shoved him so that he fell onto your bed.
"Oof." he said as he stared at the ceiling.
"Oof indeed." you said as you sat next to him.

He sat up and then hugged you suddenly.
"You're really clingy."
"Is that a bad thing?"
"No."

You continued to talk with Jinhwan until Bobby intruded by sticking his head into the room from behind the door. He squinted at you when he saw that Jinhwan was still hugging you.
"Whaaaaaat are you two doing?" he asked, suspicious of you two.
"I don't know, I'm talking, he's also talking, he's also hugging me while I'm talking." you said. Bobby squinted even harder at Jinhwan.
"Hmmm......." he said.
"Oh for Hanbin's sake, Bobby! We aren't doing anything weird!" Jinhwan said.
"Hmm." Bobby said, still squinting.
"I have my eye on you, Hyung...." Bobby said as he did that two finger back and forth pointing thing before slipping out. Jinhwan rolled his eyes before laying back down on the bed. You did the same so that you were laying beside him.

"Bobby told you about my Dad, right?" you asked.
"Huh? Oh, well....yes....." Jinhwan said quietly. You hummed in response. Your father had unfortunately passed away when you were little so your mom had to take care of you and Bobby by herself, which also explains why she's gone most of the time. She was at work, and now that Bobby was in college, he would have to help out a lot with the money.
"Donghyuk had to go through the same thing, unfortunately." Jinhwan said.
"What, really? Donghyuk too? Man...." you said.
"I know, it's why Bobby and Donghyuk got along together really quickly when we first met." Jinhwan explained.