Chapter 27

The next day, you woke up and felt like complete crap. Why were you so tired today? You rolled off the bed and fell with a thud before walked into the bathroom and stared at the mirror half asleep, door wide open. Your hair was a mess, your face was swollen from sleep, and you were literally dozing off until your brother called your name from outside.
"(Y/N)? What are you doing awake?" he asked groggily, also half asleep with his hair pointing in every direction.
"What do you mean 'What am I doing awake', I'm getting ready for school. And aren't you supposed to be outside by now? Why're you still here?" you replied lazily as you yawned in the middle of it.

"(Y/N)." he said.
"Mmm.....yeah?" you asked, eyes closed.
"(Y/N)." he said again. You said nothing and waited for him to say something else while leaning against the doorframe sleepily.
"It's Saturday." he said. You froze.
".......sorry, what?" you asked, unable to process what he just said.
"It's Saturday." he repeated. You sighed in frustration.
"Man.....why do I do this to myself.....well, at least it's Saturday....Hooray....." you muttered. Bobby sighed back before grabbing your wrist and bringing you over to his room. He laid on his bed and pulled you next to him, bringing you into a hug.

"Wait, why'd you wake up, though....." you asked sleepily.
"Heard a loud noise." Bobby muttered.
"Oh that was me. I fell off the bed, did I wake you up? Sorry bro...." you said. He hummed in response before the two of you fell asleep again.

~~time skip~~

You woke up to the sound of a camera clicking. When you opened your eyes, you saw Bobby standing above you on the bed, laughing like an idiot while holding his phone. Your eyes widened once you realized what he did.
"HEY! BOBBY, DELETE THAT PICTURE!" you shouted as you sat up immediately. He laughed harder.
"No way!" he laughed. You stood up on the bed and tried to snatch his phone, but he avoided your arm.
"Oh, man. You look super ugly in this!" he laughed, making you shriek. He then started to do something on his phone that made you nervous.
"Bobby! Stop!!!" you shouted as you tried to get his phone, but he managed to dodge you again.
"There! I did it!" he said as he laughed.
"Did what?! WHAT DID YOU DO." you shouted.
"I sent it to your Boyfriend!" he said. Your eyes widened more and your mouth dropped, which made him fall into another huge fit of laughter.
"NOOOO, BOBBY! YOU SON OF A RABBIT, HOW COULD YOU!!" you wailed as you fell onto the bed again.

"Hey, we have the same mom! If I'm the son of a rabbit, then you're the daughter of one!" he said back. You groaned miserably and slid under the sheets, covering your face. He chuckled and then jumped off the bed.
"But seriously, come on, though. You need to get up." he said, still smiling.
"I'll stay here for another five years first...." you mumbled.
"No you won't! You're going to get germs on my bed, now get up!" he said. You gave him a look before getting up.
"Says the one who dragged me into his room, onto his bed, and hugging me while sleeping...." you grumbled as you walked out the door.
"Love you too, sis." Bobby smiled.

You walked into the bathroom to wash up.
"So just to let you know, B.I invited us to come have lunch with the other guys today." Bobby said.
"Oh, really? Sweet." you replied.
"Yeah, it's a little after 1."
"Is Ara coming?"
"Well, duh."
"Nice."

Once you finished washing up, you went back into your room to grab your phone. Apparently, Jinhwan texted you a couple of minutes ago.

 Apparently, Jinhwan texted you a couple of minutes ago